Skip to main content

Behind BB users you want to meet...

If I were to list the members I would like to meet (out of those I've not already met, of course) it'd be terribly similar to the list of members I'd like to fuck, so I best not.

iJake

Careful, all that glitters isn't gold

Make no mistake

Some of us are literally diamonds

Some of us are not who we seem

ALL OF US are available at a price

Fuck away, soldier - We are a long time dead.

I want to have sex with @AntiGretel @MADONNA @mutleyp @beardymac @Thing @JordanS & @Connoisseur

shakira-opens-her-legs.gif

I think it would be hilarious to all be together in one room and everyone try to work out who is who.

But having said that, @Trala , @mutleyp , @bleachy_dude , @Insomniac, @David's beard , @Rubberduck , @Gemini , @delcan , @Melore , @Jo-bot, @Knock_Loudly , @Lucas , @Sweetgeek, @Consuela and @Chump would top my list. :kiss:
ETA: And @littlebear! That's why I hate singling people out. I always forget people!! You have made me laugh out loud several times the past couple seasons!!

And I would LOVE to meet @Connoisseur and @pawlini as well!! :biggrin:

Maybe @reepbot , but I'd be more than a little afraid he would show up with a Cat mask on made out of human skin...

I think it would be hilarious to all be together in one room and everyone try to work out who is who.

But having said that, @Trala , @mutleyp , @bleachy_dude , @Insomniac, @David's beard , @Rubberduck , @Gemini , @delcan , @Melore , @Jo-bot, @Knock_Loudly , @Lucas , @Sweetgeek, @Consuela and @Chump would top my list. :kiss:

And I would LOVE to meet @Connoisseur and @pawlini as well!! :biggrin:

Maybe @reepbot , but I'd be more than a little afraid he would show up with a Cat mask on made out of human skin...
I wonder if everyone speaks the same way that they type. It would be hilarious!

Back