Skip to main content

So, when BB14 finishes - Where will you be hanging out?

Lol you would make a great dad... you've got the jokes ready ;)
That's lovely - I think. :cautious: :shifty:

I had a great teacher. - RIP, Dad. :(
I've always looked out for an opportunity to make a joke - got me in trouble with relief teachers a LOT. Now that I'm MUCH older, the jokes are pretty old, and often just a play on words. Influences would be, The Goon Show, My Word, I'm Sorry I'll Read That Again, Monty Python, Kenny Everett and many more since. I guess that explains a lot. :oops: :bag:

That's lovely - I think. :cautious: :shifty:

I had a great teacher. - RIP, Dad. :(
I've always looked out for an opportunity to make a joke - got me in trouble with relief teachers a LOT. Now that I'm MUCH older, the jokes are pretty old, and often just a play on words. Influences would be, The Goon Show, My Word, I'm Sorry I'll Read That Again, Monty Python, Kenny Everett and many more since. I guess that explains a lot. :oops: :bag:
It's totally a compliment. Yor dad jokes are endearing :)

Cool :)

I'm studying law at the moment and I've finished the arts component of the degree. No I don't actually- that might be an idea... except I don't like a lot of lawyers haha...
Where abouts are you studying law? Do you enjoy it?
I'm a law student too, I actually just finished the last exam of my degree today. I'm not sure whether to feel ecstatic that its over, or exhausted from 4 years of studying something and coming out of it without a law-related job. Hopefully you're enjoying it more than I did.

Where abouts are you studying law? Do you enjoy it?
I'm a law student too, I actually just finished the last exam of my degree today. I'm not sure whether to feel ecstatic that its over, or exhausted from 4 years of studying something and coming out of it without a law-related job. Hopefully you're enjoying it more than I did.

Cool- Congratulations, what a huge achievement :)!

I've enjoyed the last two years but I was really up and down in the beginning. Not a huge fan of black letter law units but have enjoyed electives that look at law in respect to society,politics etc.

I've grown to like it I guess you can say. I don't want to practice though but hopefully go into research/academia

Cool- Congratulations, what a huge achievement :)!

I've enjoyed the last two years but I was really up and down in the beginning. Not a huge fan of black letter law units but have enjoyed electives that look at law in respect to society,politics etc.

I've grown to like it I guess you can say. I don't want to practice though but hopefully go into research/academia
Yeah I agree. The black letter law units often felt extremely monotonous to me, it's nice to study topics that allow you to have a little freedom of opinion. The one thing I had to learn the hard way was to tame my opinions and not be so passionate about left wing subjects. In the first two years of my degree I often received negative feedback about my essays being too opinionated, so I suppose that is something I really felt disheartened about. Being someone who doesn't like being told they're wrong, I didn't like losing that sense of identity :frown:
All law schools are different though. Personally I would never want to go into practice, unless it was in migration or possibly family law. I'd much rather be a teacher or work in child protection or something similar.
I hope you keep enjoying it and find a job you love. It's not an easy experience!

I am going back to Fiji over xmas holidays! South sea island, Drink margaritas all day and sun bake in hammocks! hahaha the best ;)
Can I move here? haha Highly recommend everybody visits this place at least once in your life! AMAZE BALLS
10633779_10152969544170934_1735846333241896313_o.jpg

I am going back to Fiji over xmas holidays! South sea island, Drink margaritas all day and sun bake in hammocks! hahaha the best ;)
Can I move here? haha Highly recommend everybody visits this place at least once in your life! AMAZE BALLS
10633779_10152969544170934_1735846333241896313_o.jpg
I love Fiji! Always takes me a few days to get used to Fiji time being a Sydney girl. So jealous x

I love Fiji! Always takes me a few days to get used to Fiji time being a Sydney girl. So jealous x
Fiji is so beautiful, such an amazing place! I always end up putting on so much weight when I go there hahaha! Fiji time is the best ;) thanks x

Fiji is so beautiful, such an amazing place! I always end up putting on so much weight when I go there hahaha! Fiji time is the best ;) thanks x
It really is beautiful. I love all the small islands around it too. I know, I drank my body weight in cocktails last time I was there - oops.

Kava is probably the foulest thing I've ever tasted too.

ha
It really is beautiful. I love all the small islands around it too. I know, I drank my body weight in cocktails last time I was there - oops.

Kava is probably the foulest thing I've ever tasted too.
haha kava is the devil, so gross LOLS The small islands are AMAZING :) love the cocktails there hahaha, good work! went swimming in the rainforest last time in Suva, was so beautiful :) want to also go back to Vanuatu and New Caledonia one day as well! such nice places to visit :)

Back