Skip to main content

I got the flu. Estelle didnt post. Benjamin: HELP!!

Ben pays for his work with Scoopla, his interviewing is even more embarrassing than his and desperate for fame's attempt at hosting last years fan party or some shit.
Laughs_santana_6.gif

Ben is an arsehole. Pure and simple.
You can try defending it, but it really is indefensible.
If he was a good, decent human being he would not still be attacking someone for petty crap that happened 2 years ago. Is it normal for people to do that?! I have not met one mature adult who not only holds grudges, but attacks another person so ruthlessly as Ben. And it is a fucking disgrace that he would use someone else's mental ill health and suicide attempt to score points about the person is is unhealthily fixated on.

He does, I was there when he was booking and paying for everything.

You do know some people pay for things & then get reimbursed.

One of my friends works for a major company & pays for stuff & get paid back at the end of the month.

Ben pays for his work with Scoopla, his interviewing is even more embarrassing than his and desperate for fame's attempt at hosting last years fan party or some shit.
Laughs_santana_6.gif

And he will be on the finale AGAIN this year. Great! :rolleyes: I hoped last year was going to be the last time we saw him on our screens.

I know asking for world peace is impossible but copping flak for starting a thread about someone going through a tough time can't be good.
Even if @Estelle.Landy had not started the thread someone would have.
Facing your demons can be hell and just knowing that there is love out there for you and support lessens the sting.
I hope Ben Z can see he has the love and support from even strangers and he's accepted regardless of what demons he's facing.
As Ellen Degeneres says 'Be kind to one another'.

Ben is an arsehole. Pure and simple.
You can try defending it, but it really is indefensible.
If he was a good, decent human being he would not still be attacking someone for petty crap that happened 2 years ago. Is it normal for people to do that?! I have not met one mature adult who not only holds grudges, but attacks another person so ruthlessly as Ben. And it is a fucking disgrace that he would use someone else's mental ill health and suicide attempt to score points about the person is is unhealthily fixated on.
Was it for sure suicide attempt and not accidental overdose? He was released the next day.

And don't even get me started on his SHOCKING video editing skills. Some of the stuff I've seen him "edit" together has made me want to fork my eyes out.

Sorry but it's true.

So no official word on the overdose being a suicide attempt? I'm surprised he was released in one day if that were the case. New York has a mandatory 3 day hold.

yeah, there it is. thanks :)
You might listen to everything Ben 2012 says in the interview. He supports Ben and his request for privacy and mentions as well that he lost his own father to suicide. So maybe his personal loss informs his comments?

I don't know either of these two and didn't watch their season. But the level of animosity by the fans makes me understand that few people are focused on Ben Zabel here. (Instead of the obvious attention seeking behavior. The new thread title at least no longer pretends to be a support thread)

To rephrase Drew from last year. " that's a fucking shame."

I'm really sorry I posted that interview for an entirely different point, the point about the closeness of the vote last eviction. I marked the time stamp for that purpose. I've learned not to share. I don't know the forum well enough to predict what people will take issue with.

Last edited:
Back