Skip to main content

I got the flu. Estelle didnt post. Benjamin: HELP!!

Ben has fans? :unsure:

I don't know about producers pushing his win, I cant even remember the series anymore, it was more to do with gay people wanting a gay person to win as some sort of achievement on TV regardless if he was a prick of not.

I think that was part of it as well. How friggin' disappointing in the people who voted him for that reason. :(

@Estelle.Landy
tumblr_inline_naxx9xjS7y1ry9hph.gif

slaying with words, as per usual.

Even with my illiterate ipad fingers! <3

I am just exhausted of constantly after TWO YEARS of injustice, continually having the human dragg me back into some BS whereby I feel the need to defend myself.. He's just .... vakoslp;dfjkhgkaladjhfv

I don't think its as much about agreeing to disagree, as it's just obvious that Ben likes you and so has treated you very differently!

I disagree hahaha. Ben does like me now which means he would treat me as a friend....correct. the fact is ben didn't know me, he had nothing to do with me and before we even spoke, he did the nicest things for me possible, BEFORE we even spoke... and for Ben to do what he does now, he is putting my career on the same level as his...like I've said I've only heard one side of the ben estelle story. so I can only go by that side, like I said I like Estelle. she's a babe! but we are human, and we have opinions, and we judge.. that can all change and I'm sure if i ever meet estelle it will. I usually say agree to disagree to end me in the convo hahaha LOVE U BLEACHY

I disagree hahaha. Ben does like me now which means he would treat me as a friend....correct. the fact is ben didn't know me, he had nothing to do with me and before we even spoke, he did the nicest things for me possible, BEFORE we even spoke... and for Ben to do what he does now, he is putting my career on the same level as his...like I've said I've only heard one side of the ben estelle story. so I can only go by that side, like I said I like Estelle. she's a babe! but we are human, and we have opinions, and we judge.. that can all change and I'm sure if i ever meet estelle it will. I usually say agree to disagree to end me in the convo hahaha LOVE U BLEACHY

I'm sorry but it's because he saw relevance in what you could bring for him..... You are a lovely dude.. I like that you see good in all. x

I'm sorry but it's because he saw relevance in what you could bring for him..... You are a lovely dude.. I like that you see good in all. x

He expected nothing in return...at times he has wanted to put my career ahead of his, regardless if we are friends, thats a big thing to do for anyone. :kiss: . As I said I have nothing against you at all, just defending Ben as most people don't know him personally. And even if people do know him personally not everyone in the world is going to get along. We are human :)

He expected nothing in return...at times he has wanted to put my career ahead of his, regardless if we are friends, thats a big thing to do for anyone. :kiss: . As I said I have nothing against you at all, just defending Ben as most people don't know him personally. And even if people do know him personally not everyone in the world is going to get along. We are human :)

He pays for his own work with Scoopla.... He will do ANYTHING to remain in the Big Brother scene. Normally I don't bother saying things about anyone.. But I am DONE with him. But still xx

Haha ok we might have to agree to disagree.

I'm really happy that Ben has been good to you. It's great. I'm sure he can be a decent person. I'm not saying he can't.

This is a different circumstance though, no matter how nice and how good he has been to you, the way he came at Estelle for starting a thread on here to show love and support to Ben Zabel was pathetic (and a bit hypocritical). I guess this is my opinion, it's ok if you think differently!

I have never met Estelle and I have had very little (if anything at all) to do with her, even on these forums. Same as Ben. So I tried to look objectively at the situation.

I'm still a massive fan (of you, @Luke Blundell !)

You are of course entitled to your own opinions/perceptions Luke Blundell. But the fact remains that far more can be said about someone by how they treat people they dislike & can't use, than by how they treat people they like & can use to their own advantage. Totally agree with what Estelle said about him using you. It's almost a given that if you weren't 'in the scene' he'd shit on you like he does everyone else.

You are of course entitled to your own opinions/perceptions Luke Blundell. But the fact remains that far more can be said about someone by how they treat people they dislike & can't use, than by how they treat people they like & can use to their own advantage. Totally agree with what Estelle said about him using you. It's almost a given that if you weren't 'in the scene' he'd shit on you like he does everyone else.

I agree with some things you say etc etc etc, but before Big Brother even began, before I was on the scene, Ben went out of his way to help me.. So we can agree to disagree .

Even with my illiterate ipad fingers! <3

I am just exhausted of constantly after TWO YEARS of injustice, continually having the human dragg me back into some BS whereby I feel the need to defend myself.. He's just .... vakoslp;dfjkhgkaladjhfv

Estelle, you know that we all have your support here! Don't bother defending yourself, you're wasting your breath (or perhaps finger energy haha). We're all here for you, this forum LOVES you. Don't even respond to others talking about him.

And ignore Mr IWantToBeTheNextBigBrother, because you're way too good for that. Let go of everything holding you back, and look forward. I know that you're a big supporter of Ryan and Priya . I'd love to see you campaign for HER (or them) as much as possible.

You're a strong, confident, opinionated women. Just ignore the bullshit that comes at you and continue to be a role model for everyone here and on the outside world.

No-one can have a conversation with someone who has blinkers on, defends the indefensible and cuts people off by 'agreeing to disagree' with anything that challenges their perceptions.

I dont agree to disagree because people are challenging my perception, I do it because a lot of the time conversations just go around and around and around in the circle and it gets people nowhere. I could sit here and argue with people all day about pretty much anything, but there is no point on continuing on with something people are never going to agree on :) have a nice day

Estelle, you know that we all have your support here! Don't bother defending yourself, you're wasting your breath (or perhaps finger energy haha). We're all here for you, this forum LOVES you. Don't even respond to others talking about him.

And ignore Mr IWantToBeTheNextBigBrother, because you're way too good for that. Let go of everything holding you back, and look forward. I know that you're a big supporter of Ryan and Priya . I'd love to see you campaign for HER (or them) as much as possible.

You're a strong, confident, opinionated women. Just ignore the bullshit that comes at you and continue to be a role model for everyone here and on the outside world.

Unbelievable - Estelle can support whoever she likes, wtf has this got to do with Priya???!!!!!

Back