Skip to main content

What have you learned about yourself from BB this year?

I learned that I really do live in a progressive left-wing bubble and that the majority of people in the world are still quite ignorant when it comes to a number of what I consider to be very easily resolved issues. And in turn, I learned that my tolerance for said people is so low that when presented with an opposing opinion (be it on the show or in here) I overload and take it very personally—which, in many respects, it is personal—to the point where it can really affect my day/night/whatever. So I've now learned to be somewhat more accepting of those that I deem to be complete whackjob idiots, because (unfortunately) they have the right to be stubborn when it comes to whatever backwards, ignorant views they may have, (although, to a point; the "right to bigotry" is a myth) just as I have the right to be stubborn in my views.

I learned that I really do live in a progressive left-wing bubble and that the majority of people in the world are still quite ignorant when it comes to a number of what I consider to be very easily resolved issues. And in turn, I learned that my tolerance for said people is so low that when presented with an opposing opinion (be it on the show or in here) I overload and take it very personally—which, in many respects, it is personal—to the point where it can really affect my day/night/whatever. So I've now learned to be somewhat more accepting of those that I deem to be complete whackjob idiots, because (unfortunately) they have the right to be stubborn when it comes to whatever backwards, ignorant views they may have, just as I have the right to be stubborn in my views.

If only Hitler had watched Big Brother..! :)

I learned that I really do live in a progressive left-wing bubble and that the majority of people in the world are still quite ignorant when it comes to a number of what I consider to be very easily resolved issues. And in turn, I learned that my tolerance for said people is so low that when presented with an opposing opinion (be it on the show or in here) I overload and take it very personally—which, in many respects, it is personal—to the point where it can really affect my day/night/whatever. So I've now learned to be somewhat more accepting of those that I deem to be complete whackjob idiots, because (unfortunately) they have the right to be stubborn when it comes to whatever backwards, ignorant views they may have, (although, to a point; the "right to bigotry" is a myth) just as I have the right to be stubborn in my views.

WOW.. that was a sentence.

Like you, I learned from the Alert system that I am a Narcissisist, and

shut up, and

Priya will not win. I might break out the phone after a 7-year hiatus, not to bury Priya, but that will hopefully be a happy side-effect.

gangsta recognize gangsta from afar

Much respeKt

Wishin you success and nothin less my brutha[DOUBLEPOST=1416473517][/DOUBLEPOST]
Doesn't help dylsexics too much though. We "read" differently. :(

I have JUST learned that I need to read things as others want me to for some reason. :)

Language Arts 101

That I wish I had not just sat on the sidelines and actually joined in on this forum. I have read posts for the last 3 years and never been involved. Wish I had now as I may never get the chance again

That I am WAY too old to watch BB. If and IF Skye wins .. I am so out of the loop of what Australia likes. I'll put it down to age.

AND .. That BBB is the only way to actually 'watch' BB.

That I wish I had not just sat on the sidelines and actually joined in on this forum.

That I am WAY too old to watch BB. If and IF Skye wins .. I am so out of the loop of what Australia likes. I'll put it down to age.

AND .. That BBB is the only way to actually 'watch' BB.

Aww, you're never too old to watch young whipper-snappers make fools of themselves on national TV.:) Unless it conflicts with Bingo.

Yes they should. I like ijake a lot. I didn't want him to feel bad. Just pointing out a fact.[DOUBLEPOST=1416474008][/DOUBLEPOST]

When Reggie was there. I didn't like her.

iReggie was for an acquired taste only; a certain palate that could withstand the mundane and the outrageous, hum drum happenings, and still see stars,,,,,,This is the SKYE 2014 effect,,,,,,like it or not, it is these iReggie type quirks that will get her to the FINALE and 115hrs of fame thereafter....

Make no mistake...the iReggie tattoo has not washed off Skye's mind.....she will play to the end,,,,,,fkn tears me apart.....

As for ijake, i swear on all that i love and hold dear that i have never recognized a word of his, or his existence, until 8 mins ago,,,,Such is the self interest in my own post, replies and likes.

In the horse race of life, ALWAYS back 'self-interest',,,at least you THAT horse is trying to the death,,...

iAntiGreteli

I've learnt that despising the daughter of a good mate is one thing but when aforementioned daughter goes on Big Brother it's another thing entirely.
I've RE-learned the humility of being a forum noob.
I can handle idiots but I've learnt that nasty idiots just aren't worth the oxygen they steal.
Finally, and this has taken me years of arguing online to grasp, I've learnt that "to argue with a fool makes two".

Back