Skip to main content

What have you learned about yourself from BB this year?

I have learnt that my opinions on some posters has changed over time. The people I did not always agree with and I initially did not like, are actually not that bad and when I take away how I feel about something, contribute a lot.

I have learnt it is really hard to not argue with people you respect on these forums

Lastly, I have learnt that I can be quite righteous at times :redface:.

yeah

I already did

The middle thingy was the goods

:(

2vcyn2f.gif

Oh!
Couldn't see anything!
It's still good! :p

• I have learnt that BBB can keep me watching a program long after I may have given up watching.
  • I have also learnt how to be less lurker and more chatter.
  • I have learnt that lurking a lot can make you feel like you know people even if you don't/haven't chatted to them directly, and you can miss a poster you never really interacted with
  • That I like dot points! :p

I've learnt that I want to live with...
@Consuela , @the Theorist and @MADONNA !!!
I was constantly be in stitches and amused :p
Share house on the sunny coast people??? Lol
These 3, amongst others have kept me entertained for the last few months, even when BB hasn't. Thanks :)

Oh, and I also learnt how to put a pic up in here too! YAY :p

Last edited:
I love this forum. But I learned that I should stick to my guns when a series starts with massive disappointments as to just about every aspect. I am too obsessive and then I feel terrible about wasting my life instead of contributing to solving more real world problems. If the show was fantastic like last year, I wouldn't have minded.

It is a stress release of kinds though

Back