Skip to main content

Penny vs Skye

Penny or Skye

• Total voters
I voted for Skye. Mainly because Penny hasn't been in the house long enough to prove herself.[DOUBLEPOST=1415328761][/DOUBLEPOST]I live by Pristian values ;)

Having watched Penny on SYTYCD and followed her career since, I firmly believe Penny is being very genuine. She was the same crazy nutbag back then like she is now. I wish she had been on the show from the start!
I've never been a fan of Skye.... I've never understood how she has the fan base she does.

Skye is irritating me to no end now. These past 2 weeks shes really destroyed her own image by becoming so big headed. For the first time in years I actually voted last night and it was for Penny. She's been more entertaining in 2 weeks than most of the originals have been all season.

lol... who will be the first to take a stand for Skye? @reepbot?

I did vote for Penny because of the big fun relief after the Clawson incesspool, but I do think Skye is still viable if she would urgently follow Priya's guidance, quickdump Leo, then politely push the already unraveling Daveo over the edge.

But imagine Priya & Penny teaming up! OMG, the boys club would turn down the smug. Ryan has already been toning down(wisely)

The funny thing about the poll in this thread is that the ratio is the complete opposite among voters. That said I think Penny would make a worthy winner if she somehow manages to get that far. In fact Skye and Penny would be my ideal scenario as the Final 2 for the finale.

While I think Penny is great, all the mugging and gurning would get a little wearing after two months. I think it's good she's come in late, as she's a definite breathe of fresh air and very endearing - and she gets to avoid the overkill that would allow all the rabid punters now coming on here and venting their venom anatomically.

Unfair comparison. One housemate's been there around 60 days one 10 days. If Penny had been there since day one ( which I think she should have been) then it would be fair to compare the two. It's easier to come in with a couple of weeks to go and be fresh & funny and to also have had TV experience. I agree with Ryan in that the originals have slogged it out for 60 days. As long as an original housemate wins ( as they have done the hard yards ) ~ I'll be happy~

The funny thing about the poll in this thread is that the ratio is the complete opposite among voters. That said I think Penny would make a worthy winner if she somehow manages to get that far. In fact Skye and Penny would be my ideal scenario as the Final 2 for the finale.
You have no idea how the public will vote for Penny yet!

I don't particularly love Skye but would vote for her over Penny 'cause Penny is just too weird. sorry all her fans but that's about all I know about her. Except for her opinions on periods, which I didn't really want to listen to, (yeh we all know they are a pain but that's why we don't want to talk about them. I hate talking pain:() I don't know anything about Penny. She's funny, I suppose??!!?? But Skye seems to have a lot more facets to her (some good, some horrible). I'm old school, I don't want an intruder to win. :)

Back