Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

I hope Priya knows how good she looks with her hair like that. But she's been doing the bun a lot lately, I fear that she may do that... But that still looks good.

Also, I don't know about you guys, but the way her hair was on the night Lawson was evicted was unacceptable.
I think she'll have her hair down for the finale because she had it down when she entered... but who knows...
What was her hair like when Lawson was evicted?

I think she'll have her hair down for the finale because she had it down when she entered... but who knows...
What was her hair like when Lawson was evicted?
It was just tied up regularly. It was so lifeless. But she made up for it with her flawless wardrobe for Cat/Aisha's eviction.

If @MrPRiSuS is interested, here are my thoughts about when you have to nominate on our Lord and Saviour's behalf...

BEST case scenario would be for Ryan and/or Skye to be evicted this week. Then we would have some n00bs or Leo to put up as cannon fodder.

WORST case scenario would be if the three n00bs and Leo are all booted this week, leaving Prisus up against Lina, Travis, Skye, Ryan and David. In that case, we definitely would need Lina up. Also, if we remember that Prisus mopped the floor with Travis in the last eviction, and with Aisha gone, he hasn't really been doing anything that's going to earn him many votes. So Travis would be another housemate to consider putting in the firing line to save our goddess :)

In short - Prisus' biggest competition comes from David, Skye and Ryan, and she has the best chance of surviving against the n00bs, Leo and Travis.

I hope my analysis has helped in what is going to be a massive decision. Also, I too would love a shoutout to the Pristians :D

I wonder what she will wear on the finale :inlove:

Strategically though . It would be good if skye, Leo, Ryan or penny go.

Sadly I don't think Ryan will.

He really is going to be the competition . Let's hope his fans forget to vote this week :nailbiting:

it would be an idea for us and the David fans to all band together to save one of the intruders and evict one of Prisus and Slayvid's threats.

Please let Skye be evicted

Just want to see her face that Leo & David are still in the house.

And I want Leo to say, babe you had your chance with me & you rejected me & you have been punished.

Prisus has risen

10807111_10154810305785504_1917585948_n.jpg

10805339_10154810305810504_1316033842_n.jpg

10751900_10154810305920504_1772944996_n.jpg

10799809_10154810306020504_1989055373_n.jpg

I am a bit concerned about the Friends and Family nominations. Who would nominate Lina? I am thinking Ryan, David, Priya, and Skye would be the main targets.
Interesting nominations tonight. Leo nominates Penny because he felt he couldn't nominate Skye, Ryan was all for getting rid of the newbies, David and Skye gunned for their threats, Priya and Travis went for strategic survival and everyone thought everyone else would nominate Lina.

Back