Skip to main content

Game Predict the evicteé and the percentage

Tuesday Eviction:

Seeing as they have reopened lines with a pool of 4, predicted percentages should be much higher.

1st to go:
Leo - 16%
2nd to go:
Cat - 18%

They kind of screwed up our game by not revealing percentages last night. They better show yesterday's tonight.

They wont as people are still voting...

So any chart they show tonight will just reveal the 4 at the bottom as they may actually have more votes than the top 4 right now.

Assuming it's out of four housemates (Travis, Aisha, Leo and Cat) not nine

Cat 13%
Leo 17%

They wont as people are still voting...

So any chart they show tonight will just reveal the 4 at the bottom as they may actually have more votes than the top 4 right now.

I was thinking more along the lines of treating it as two separate voting periods/graphs, even though the votes for the bottom four carry over. They should show us yesterday's voting graph, which would show all the nominees' percentages at the time votes froze, and then show us a separate graph for the four remaining nominees after the second round of voting is over.

But yeah, I get the feeling we probably won't get to see yesterday's graph in full, at least not on tonight's show. :cry:

Maybe they'll reveal them online? We should pester them for it if not.

I was thinking more along the lines of treating it as two separate voting periods/graphs, even though the votes for the bottom four carry over. They should show us yesterday's voting graph, which would show all the nominees' percentages at the time votes froze, and then show us a separate graph for the four remaining nominees after the second round of voting is over.

But yeah, I get the feeling we probably won't get to see yesterday's graph in full, at least not on tonight's show. :cry:

Maybe they'll reveal them online? We should pester them for it if not.

They will see yesterdays as irrelevant to todays :p

In reality, they should of shown the graph when Lawson was on stage just with the top 4 people and himself.

They will see yesterdays as irrelevant to todays :p

In reality, they should of shown the graph when Lawson was on stage just with the top 4 people and himself.

I wonder if it was planned to skip over it, or if it was just forgotten amidst the rush to get things prepared for one of the biggest evictions of the series.

Maybe Lawson's percentage was so low, that they felt it would be cruel to interrogate him over his relationship with Cat and then proceed to humiliate him with a depressingly low voting percentage?

They need to show it... I want to see how close I was to predicting his percentage. :laugh:

Will do the count now. Since there were no percents revealed on the show, no points will be given on them. So only evicteés this time.

It will end up something like this for next eviction.
Getting in early :p

Overall tally:
27 - Skye
25 - Penny
20 - Ryan
15 - Leo
9 - Richard
4 - Tom

Monday: Tom 4% and Richard 9%
Tuesday: Leo 17.24% and Ryan 22.99%

Back