Skip to main content

Lawson's Twitter

Holy shit he's so young and a baby! NO WONDER!!! People need to lay off.
Hi Estelle. I think it is between him, Cat and Candice, and it should be nobody else's business.
Let the guy be proud of his time on Big Brother, all housemates deserve that.

Hi Estelle. I think it is between him, Cat and Candice, and it should be nobody else's business.
Let the guy be proud of his time on Big Brother, all housemates deserve that.

Yes and that is why it transpired on TV. HA!

I've been protective of hate towards anyone from the start - If anyone remembers how I stuck up for Tully last year they would be able to predict that I will do the same for Cat and Lawson if they are treated unfairly.

There's fair and there's nasty!

The thing is no-one is perfect and everyone makes mistakes. There's also a difference between a good person doing a shitty thing and a bad person doing a shitty thing. At the end of the day Lawson has to deal with the situation he has. What he did was shitty but I do think he's a good guy. Sometimes you can't help the way you feel about someone.

I did some seriously stupid things when I was 23.

Yes and that is why it transpired on TV. HA!

I've been protective of hate towards anyone from the start - If anyone remembers how I stuck up for Tully last year they would be able to predict that I will do the same for Cat and Lawson if they are treated unfairly.

There's fair and there's nasty!

And there's taking the piss. After all that's what internet forums are for after another weeknight stir fry and a glass of red. I think Lawson would find this place a lot more friendly than the unforgiving and outraged pitchfork wielding mobs usually found on facebook.

And there's taking the piss. After all that's what internet forums are for after another weeknight stir fry and a glass of red. I think Lawson would find this place a lot more friendly than the unforgiving and outraged pitchfork wielding mobs usually found on facebook.

And probably a lot more coherent.

Most folks on Twitter are being support. At least to his face. Trolls probably don't have the guts to tag him.

Rather different from Tully imho

Back