Skip to main content

Is Cherylyn Barnes Going Into The BB House

dead2.gif

OH MY GOD!!! Everyone clean yourselves up. When have a real deal actual celebrity on the forum, not just a silly former HM.

@Cherylyn I stated following you when I saw your video to Sonia, actually before you did that video I saw people bombarding the BB FB page with pleas to un ban you and I was all like who the fuck it the cherylyn person.......

I enjoy your videos, please don't stop.

OH MY GOD!!! Everyone clean yourselves up. When have a real deal actual celebrity on the forum, not just a silly former HM.

@Cherylyn I stated following you when I saw your video to Sonia, actually before you did that video I saw people bombarding the BB FB page with pleas to un ban you and I was all like who the fuck it the cherylyn person.......

I enjoy your videos, please don't stop.
aw tanks gorjus xoxoxoxoxo

@Cherylyn who do you want to win BB this year?
priya
@Cherylyn...
1. What do you think of the Cat and Lawson hook up?

2. Which one of the intruders would you like to see stay?

cat is a discrace and lawson is nummys but his got no rite to cheat on his his gf becase its not rite. i dnt like any off the intruders becase there shoud put in ppl wat want to start fihts.

Cherylyn should do a YouTube vid on Priya....

Or Skye! If she says she can't stand our Skye, she'll go STRAIGHT to my shit list!! Haha....
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Cherylyn can you PLEASE do a video about Priya and why you love her! We're hearing it's a triple eviction this week and she desperately needs all the help she can get to stay safe!

Back