Skip to main content

Penny in the ice bath

Haha this is hilarious. I wonder if it's a new weekly task or challenge for just them?

She definitely hasn't had Botox on her forehead ;)

2dan3ww.png

LOL

Penny really should of been an original HM. All season long we have been complaining about the HMs being boring and not entertaining, but that clip is more entertaining than most of the show this season. Again another casting fail on the producers part..... Penny should of been a HMs way before Katie.

Penny really should of been an original HM. All season long we have been complaining about the HMs being boring and not entertaining, but that clip is more entertaining than most of the show this season. Again another casting fail on the producers part..... Penny should of been a HMs way before Katie.
Penny before Gemma & Lina before Cat.
Tom before Jake & Richard before Dion.

Penny before Gemma & Lina before Cat.
Tom before Jake & Richard before Dion.
Gemma and Katie did add to the house. They were gone too soon. :bang:

Penny over Aisha, I say.

Tom over Jake.

Lina is pretty much meh. Another pretty-face. Richard so far still seems boring and in the likes of Sam.

Gemma and Katie did add to the house. They were gone too soon. :bang:

Penny over Aisha, I say.

Tom over Jake.

Lina is pretty much meh. Another pretty-face. Richard so far still seems boring and in the likes of Sam.
Katie definietly added something to the house. She was a major b*tch (compliment) & I would've loved to have seen her stay in the house longer. She'd be great in there right about now. I would've liked to have seen more of Katie as an individual player (seperated from Priya). Gemma added absolutely nothing. I think because she was such a big BB fan prior to going into the house, that she just over thought things too much. I have no idea what she was thinking. Her behaviour was both appalling (for a 29yr old) & terrible to watch from a viewers perspective.

Back