Skip to main content

Ryan never applied?

Which Ryan?

Because Leo's name is Ryan in real life and he also didn't apply from what I heard...:unsure:

No surprises there.... How does she know? Sounds legit to me.

I wonder who he applied WITH for the block? A sister or a GIRLFRIEND maybe?!!

Im guessing the only housemates who genuinely applied this year are Priya, Sandra, Travis, Katie, Gemma, David and Cat. The rest all got a call from their agent

Maybe he got poached from the block but he still had to audition, or at least show up and pretend to audition.

Alex has a thing for twins. That's how Cat got in. How many sets of twins has their been since Alex took over?

Im guessing the only housemates who genuinely applied this year are Priya, Sandra, Travis, Katie, Gemma, David and Cat. The rest all got a call from their agent

Of course, the real deal housemates shouldn't even have an agent.

From memory… Cat, Matt (13), Ed (13)

When did Alex take over? Cause there's the Logan twins but that was long ago.

2012, he's been EP since Channel 9 revived Big Brother

CBS does the same thing with their 3 big reality TV shows..... Someone might audition for the Amazing Race, but then get asked to continue auditing for Survivor or BB.

I don't have a problem with this tbh, when you have so many people applying for reality TV shows, it makes sense to use good people form shows that they did not originally audition for.

Who would he have auditioned with for the Block though? He doesn't have a trade does he?

Back