Skip to main content

Post Your VOICE

omg I have said TOO MUCH.

Im actually your 60yo stalker :cool:
bJcII6E.gif

omg I have said TOO MUCH.
No you have NOT.

This is a brilliant thread. People are sharing pieces of themselves they feel comfortable with and it's showing what we thought of each other based on little snippets we let out before. I know it sounds strange but I actually feel closer to the people who have dared to share *ahem* because now when I read their posts, I'll read them in their voice and with their little twist.

Get recording motherfucker

It was his comment about melanotan which made me think not fair skinned.

OHH! Good pick up! I forgot about that!

I have to say, our mutual dislike for the same type of stereotypes found in gay clubs last night gave me a WHOLE new respect/perception of him!

No you have NOT.

This is a brilliant thread. People are sharing pieces of themselves they feel comfortable with and it's showing what we thought of each other based on little snippets we let out before. I know it sounds strange but I actually feel closer to the people who have dared to share *ahem* because now when I read their posts, I'll read them in their voice and with their little twist.

Get recording motherfucker

Getting closer to people on here would make it far more difficult for me to shade them :writing:

I know it sounds strange but I actually feel closer to the people who have dared to share *ahem* because now when I read their posts, I'll read them in their voice and with their little twist.

That's one of the reasons why I really wanted to post a recording, because I feel like sometimes the way I word things only translates well if you know how I speak and stuff, so yeah haha. Love it.

OHH! Good pick up! I forgot about that!

I have to say, our mutual dislike for the same type of stereotypes found in gay clubs last night gave me a WHOLE new respect/perception of him!

Yeah why did I remember that... I'm not obsessed or anything... :shifty:

Yeah I always think the best relationships are formed on mutual DISlikes of things more than mutual interests or likes.

Back