Skip to main content

Let's face it, Skye's got this

AntiGretel

...TRUMP 2020..
The ONLY demographic that could swallow the shit sandwich BB producers have served up in 2014 are 8 to 18 year olds

They have NO comprehension how deep a David is

They have eyes yet cannot SEE the hidden evil manipulator Priya is

They have yet to be emotionally destroyed by the antics of a Cat / Lawson

And the Hollywood Summer Bay effect of Leo, Ryan, Travis has worn off

The Aisha baby saga is frowned upon by their older siblings and parents who understand what those huge dollars will mean one day.

That leaves Skye

The bubble gum for the brain

Winner 2014

Tell me i'm wrong.

I tell you why you're wrong

Ben 2013 was early favourite and ran out of steam

Michael 2012 was early favourite and ran out of steam

Plus Skye is getting arrogant about her position which people don't like. Starting a relationship with Leo will also hurt her chances.

The majority of your post is ridiculous, but I'll respond to the main point about Skye winning.

As it stands, she is the early favourite and this comp is hers to lose. However, that does not guarantee her a win.

Ben was the early favourite last year, and look what happened. Every time he was up for eviction, he got most saved. This had its advantages in the beginning, but in the end it led to his downfall. By constantly getting most saved every week, this Ben's fans to think he was safe and not to bother voting, hence him getting evicted. Skye has been most saved each time she has been up. If she gets nominated a few more times, and keeps topping the voting, then this may cause complacency among her fanbase.

She might also do something to screw it up, like Michael 2012 did by getting with Estelle in the last few weeks.

Skye also has similar characteristics to Bridgette 2008, who was also an early favourite, and look how that turned out.

Please lord and universe above - let this be wrong!!!!! I am liking her less and less as the days go on. Just to be a complete bitch, I couldn't help being blown away by how fat she looked during the "live" "singing" last night.. Was it bad costuming/lighting or has she seriously clubbed up THAT much!?
The lip syncing last night made me homicidal,

Natural Skye
Emilia_Clarke_game-of-thrones-khaleesi.png

Fake Skye
attachment.php

Generally it seemed to be the teen votes that had kicked off the more interesting housemates earlier on, but also more controversial ones, in the earlier seasons of BB when vote to evict was the norm... A few of the barbie type girls would make it closer to the finals, but in the end it's always what the mature audience decides.

Somehow I really don't know if the mature Australian audience would want Skye to win, but there are not many options really, that demographic may have quit the show a long time ago... lol.

25i0m6h.gif

(courtesy of @pecan )

Generally it seemed to be the teen votes that had kicked off the more interesting housemates, but also more controversial ones, in the earlier seasons of BB when vote to evict was the norm... A few of the barbie type girls would make it closer to the finals, but in the end it's always what the mature audience decides.

Somehow I really don't know if the mature Australian audience would want Skye to win, but there are not many options really, that demographic may have quit the show a long time ago... lol.
(courtesy of @pecan )
Well when you look at the history of BB winners you'd have to think Skye wouldn't win. She's got as much chance as the sugar sisters. I think they were top 5 ? I think Skye will be gone around then to. There's no substance to her and it's the same shit with rinse and repeat. She offers nothing.

It is Skye's to lose at this point, but who knows, maybe she will soon get a bad edit in an episode or two and the producers might give a positive edit to someone else?
Ryan is a serious contender now, his 38% of save votes should be a wakeup call to Skye, Travis and Aisha.
And if David survives another few weeks, he could be the dark horse.
I think we can all agree that the following have no chance: Lawson, Cat, Leo, Marina.

It is Skye's to lose at this point, but who knows, maybe she will soon get a bad edit in an episode or two and the producers might give a positive edit to someone else?
Ryan is a serious contender now, his 38% of save votes should be a wakeup call to Skye, Travis and Aisha.
And if David survives another few weeks, he could be the dark horse.
I think we can all agree that the following have no chance: Lawson, Cat, Leo, Marina.
Priya is top dog though you'll see :)

No doubt, but are people over the age of 18 even voting this year?
Of course we are, I'd say there are more of us active on the forums to. It's pretty clear that Priya and David are the mature audience favs. The younger audience are all over Skye which means Leo gets some points there to. I think Travis is also very popular with the young audience. I personally was into him and leo for most of the show but now I am drifting more towards Priya has we get down to the business end. I don't mind Leo or Marina either tbh.

Back