• Ryan

Votes: 31 15.3%
  • Skye

Votes: 12 5.9%
  • Travis

Votes: 20 9.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lawson. I was disappointed with how clawson turned out and I actually had faith that he would prevent that from happening! Now it's a hot mess of a cemented storyline that'll consume big brother's precious airtime...and make me dislike him even more.

I hate Cat, she looks deformed, most twins usually are, having to share the womb and all.
Lawson is a ranger you can never trust them, they're jealous of people who can actually tan.
I hope Skye wins, she's the most genuine and the most entertaining to watch.

Leo for me - there is something really fake about him. I think he is pretending to be interested in Skye so he gains popularity through her. Plus you don't get much honest emotion out of him and he seems like a cardboard cut out instead of a real human being. I think he is only on the show to further his career and we aren't seeing his real personality.

Cat for sure.. If that Clawson thing didn't do it, then her reaction tonight when Jason left did. She didn't even act upset and Aisha had only just shut the gate and she was already harassing Trav and Aish on if they knew someone would be evicted in place of them staying. Seriously, give the house at least a few minutes to be upset about Jason instead of starting new controversy amongst yourselves.

Cat for sure.. If that Clawson thing didn't do it, then her reaction tonight when Jason left did. She didn't even act upset and Aisha had only just shut the gate and she was already harassing Trav and Aish on if they knew someone would be evicted in place of them staying. Seriously, give the house at least a few minutes to be upset about Jason instead of starting new controversy amongst yourselves.

She's like an annoying horse-headed flea who pesters people into accepting her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Omg, how can some people dislike Priya the most out of all those HMs, including Cat and Lawson?!

Well I'm not in love with cat but at least her stuff with Lawson is doing some things now.

I wanted her gone instead of katie, as she was this years Sharon back then. People thought they had to give her sympathy votes though.

Priya... Hmm.. Not much to say. I feel that most of her value is people hyping her up on the outside with all this prisus talk.

Back