Skip to main content

Episode Day 43 (20/10/14) - Daily Show

Welcome. May I ask, have you accepted Prisus Christ as your Lord and Saviour?[DOUBLEPOST=1413809743][/DOUBLEPOST]
Soooooo good!!!!!!! :D

Why yes. Yes I have! I love when the board melts down over her being nominated or picked on, I get out my torch and pitchfork ready for action on my couch:D

These videos seem to be blocked by country? I just get an error that there are no videos available at this time. Please check back later.

Oh, dammit - I forgot that they are more than likely blocked for you. I don't know how to convert, sorry. :(

Karaoke with proper songs would be better. I have a vague memory of them doing it in Series 2?

So basically Lawson is going in on it and he doesn't give a scat what Australia thinks...

Australia is watching and his message that cheating in this manner is acceptable ? Let's see how many people vote to save your cheating ways in the house. Total idiots lol.

Lawson is a dick... but he understands that his current GF will want to rip him a new one (rightly so). until he hears it from her that he has been dumped anything he has with psychokitty is cheating.

Oh shit, 34 pages when I left, 112 pages now. Not a hope in Hell of getting through all those. My observations on tonights show, which are probably the same as 50 others, is that Priya and Jason are SAFE from eviction this week and Sandra is GONE. That leaves Dave and Teflon. For reasons best known to himself, it looks like Big Brother wants to keep both of these as housemates. Teflon got the sympathy vote edit tonight, which would leave Dave. I dont think Big Brother wants Dave to go yet, after being mentored by Tim and shaving off his beard.

I'll be really pissed off, if they let someone take money to SELF EVICT, instead of abiding by the wishes of the mugs that vote to save housemates. TWO of the 5 nominated, SHOULD BE EVICTED. If someone wants to take $$$'s to go too, thats OK by me. The excuse they always use, when they pull a stunt, is that its Big Brothers house and Big Brothers rules. We know that, but if they pull a swifty and let one of the nominees off the hook this week, there will be a lot of angry people who will KNOW that they have been duped. Right, back to page 18 :).

Priya taking Sandra into the sanctuary a stroke of genius. Stepping up to the plate. Oh of course Sandra hasn't been in there was the reason she made but it was a smart move she can get to hear what Sandra thinks of things and gain intell I thought it was a great move. Lawson and Cat don't care, both just gave themselves no chance to win now and it will be just as bleeck to watch their carrying on as it is Travis and Aisha. I know Travi isn't cheating but their lovey dovey stuff is as bad as all the Tully Drew stuff last year. I want arguments and interaction on my BB not some chick flick fakery. Ryan came over well tonight The Zucchini eating scene (GIF please) was impressive she got a lot in the gob there did Skye, luck might be upon Leo there. Overall not a bad episode tonight a few laughs some mushy rom-com and a bit of preachy morals and of course Priya HoH praise be. Look forward to seeing who takes the money and runs tomorrow night my bet is Sandra, just so no one can vote her out. And I guess we will find out about what happens to the votes already spent Could be a nice twist

Oh shit, 34 pages when I left, 112 pages now. Not a hope in Hell of getting through all those. My observations on tonights show, which are probably the same as 50 others, is that Priya and Jason are SAFE from eviction this week and Sandra is GONE. That leaves Dave and Teflon. For reasons best known to himself, it looks like Big Brother wants to keep both of these as housemates. Teflon got the sympathy vote edit tonight, which would leave Dave. I dont think Big Brother wants Dave to go yet, after being mentored by Tim and shaving off his beard.

I'll be really pissed off, if they let someone take money to SELF EVICT, instead of abiding by the wishes of the mugs that vote to save housemates. TWO of the 5 nominated, SHOULD BE EVICTED. If someone wants to take $$$'s to go too, thats OK by me. The excuse they always use, when they pull a stunt, is that its Big Brothers house and Big Brothers rules. We know that, but if they pull a swifty and let one of the nominees off the hook this week, there will be a lot of angry people who will KNOW that they have been duped. Right, back to page 18 :).
Not sure in all these pages many discussed who was safe and who wasn't. David got plenty of air-time so should be safe. Priya getting HOH should get her enough votes. Jason got to show his shock at the cheating so he's safe. Sandra sleeping... maybe she's next out. Ryan though wasn't shown too much but possibly that sob story is enough. I wonder if they picked Priya for HOH so they can offer her a deal to self-evict. She'd be the only one game (other than Clawson but BB wants them to say).

So basically Lawson is going in on it and he doesn't give a scat what Australia thinks...

Australia is watching and his message that cheating in this manner is acceptable ? Let's see how many people vote to save your cheating ways in the house. Total idiots lol.
I know, it's very sad and disgusting.

But at the same time it was just guilty pleasure. It made good television. :couch:

Back