Skip to main content

Episode Day 39 (16/10/2014) - Daily Show

When Skye wins BB 2014......Bahahahaha....No wait, she could , please no , please , please , please no!
Is Leo gay ? I only ask because he has wiped two girls kisses off and it was just unusual IMO .
Jason , you touched my heart, I hope your parents can see what a beautiful soul you truly are .
Clawson......Aaaaarrrgh ,.....banging my head on this computer desk would be less painful than watching you two !

images
OMFG. [insert squeal] This is SO the best. :D

Reactions: Kaz
I get that. I'm talking about when no one was talking to him and Skye cheered him up.
on the party night - I realise that - but that doesn't make mean she's got his back 100% - he thanked her for talking to him - she got teary due to guilt .. he comforted her ... pretty sure she soon cheered up and moved on ... cos, you know, she's as deep as a paddle pool and all ... ;)

umm are you forgetting she targetted him specifically to add votes to move UP the ladder to save Aisha - and was happy to do so?
how is that Skye being there for David?
I thought she did that to save Aisha as I thought she hesitated in giving him the final 2 pts. But Skye was nice to Dave when he was the outcast. Tables are turning and David to me is now showing a dark side. Being a follower and latching on isn't admirable. I'll wait and see how he continues.

Is this episode worth watching? How much is sappy letter writing? The whole thing?
Watch it! Skip the last 10-15 minutes if you want, that's the letter stuff, the rest though... For once it is not a situation that has been forced by bb, but proper drama from the hm's

So, that's it until monday!

Priya, Jason, both came out of that edit well, hopefully safe.
Sandra, fucked
Ryan, fucked

Dave - you drongo, thought you had seen where those people are headed and found the skye beam.

Who will go?

Sandra for sure:) Is it a double? Should be between ryan & david

Skye is totally making sense. Ryan is a fuckwit and Sandra u r a sooky whiny bitch. If it was Skye carrying on like that they would be calling her up on it. Can't stand Ryan, Sandra and suck up Dave. They don't like u David, grow some balls n make friends with people who would appreciate u.

A million TIMES THIS!

The hypocrisy dozing out of the Ryan and Sandra twats was unbearable, Baby Skye was just telling it like it is and they just couldn't stomach it coming out of her mouth.

It's so weird listening to Cat and Lawson trying to talk cryptically o_O they aren't stringing together full sentences, thinking that's fooling people??

I'm so glad she told Sandra that she isn't the only one up for evictions and that her carrying on like she is the only one is ridiculous. And yep if that had been Skye, they would not pay her the same tribute if she was to have a cry about it too
I do sympathise with Sandra with the whole not wanting sympathy hugs etc ... if I'm in a shitty mood or upset usually I prefer just to be left alone to deal with it and get over it ... if I want the hug - I'll go to the person I need the hug from and ask for it ... but I don't want meaningless hugs from people I don't really connect with and I also don't want to have to explain my mood when i'm right in the middle of it ... later yes ... right then and there? NO ... as in N.O. Full. stop! ;)

on the other hand Skye would throw a tissy in a totally different way - probably at full volume and wanting everyone to know about it ...

not saying Sandra's way is the right way - but Sandra didn't go on the attack - she was trying to explain where she thought Ryan was coming from and do it calmly and Skye lashed up ...

its a maturity thing ... trouble is Skye can be extremely mature one minute and batshit silly the next ...

It's so weird listening to Cat and Lawson trying to talk cryptically o_O they aren't stringing together full sentences, thinking that's fooling people??
I find Lawson often speaks in a very stilted manner ... almost a bit robotic ... lots of pauses in between words where there should be none ... and then the next minute his words flows ...

Back