Skip to main content

Episode Day 39 (16/10/2014) - Daily Show

Call her on her shit, Ryan. CALL HER ON IT!!! Typical Skye. Says shit, sits back and plays stupid. This whole conversation had nothing to do with her and she inserted herself into it. I don't care if he goes, I'm glad someone is calling her on her act.

I'm waiting for the word to get around that it will all be happening behind the toilet blocks after school finishes.

Reactions: koo
I'm not a massive Skye fan, but it really pisses me off how everyone says she acts stupid and yet is a game player, meaning she's fake.

BUT: Skye has ADHD, an attention deficit order, meaning that it makes it difficult for her to learn. It doesn't necessarily make it difficult for her to resolve problems and critically evaluate situations. I get the impression she is actually very calculating, she has a good brain for resolving issues and having realist thought processes. Just because she's stupid in an ADHD sense, doesn't mean she can't think about her circumstances and consider her surroundings.

The housemates should stop saying she's fake and just appreciate that a girl who has ADHD has the mental capacity to critically resolve circumstances. It's just a crap bitch session that we have to see over and over again. Show us new bloody footage instead
What is the source of this information?

This fight isn't going the way I thought it would from the previews AT ALL.

Ryan's a douche but I can't really find much wrong with anything he just said.

I'm not a massive Skye fan, but it really pisses me off how everyone says she acts stupid and yet is a game player, meaning she's fake.

BUT: Skye has ADHD, an attention deficit order, meaning that it makes it difficult for her to learn. It doesn't necessarily make it difficult for her to resolve problems and critically evaluate situations. I get the impression she is actually very calculating, she has a good brain for resolving issues and having realist thought processes. Just because she's stupid in an ADHD sense, doesn't mean she can't think about her circumstances and consider her surroundings.

The housemates should stop saying she's fake and just appreciate that a girl who has ADHD has the mental capacity to critically resolve circumstances. It's just a crap bitch session that we have to see over and over again. Show us new bloody footage instead
news to me

Back