Skip to main content

Episode Day 32 (9/10/2014) Daily Show

marquisite

Original BB Fanatic
Staff member
Administrator
Last edited:
I think we were right in saying that Cat and Lawson hooking up was not the only thing that has happened. But is family-friendly Big Brother really going to have a sex scandal? Idk, seems like it might be trying to mislead us.

She might as well show the housemates as they will find out anyway once they get out of the house. So come on, Cat, let big brother show the housemates the Sanctuary footage with you and Lawson. Do it for our entertainment.

I think we were right in saying that Cat and Lawson hooking up was not the only thing that has happened. But is family-friendly Big Brother really going to have a sex scandal? Idk, seems like it might be trying to mislead us.

Are they just going to show the housemates the three minutes of footage from the daily show? Or will it be something extra?

She might as well show the housemates as they will find out anyway once they get out of the house. So come on, Cat, let big brother show the housemates the Sanctuary footage with you and Lawson. Do it for our entertainment.
I think she does show it based on the tv promo. "Cat and Lawson's secret is out", "the truth will be revealed". It also says "what really happened in the bath" and that's not footage we've seen before.

Or maybe she doesn't and BB shows us anyway?

Either way, she'd be smart to reveal it herself so she can cry her fake tears and try to get some sympathy out of it.

Are they just going to show the housemates the three minutes of footage from the daily show? Or will it be something extra?
Well the three minutes weren't scandalous, so I think it must be more or it wouldn't really bother Cat? Unless them being in the bath together is what is so terrible?

I think she does show it based on the tv promo. "Cat and Lawson's secret is out", "the truth will be revealed". It also says "what really happened in the bath" and that's not footage we've seen before.

Or maybe she doesn't and BB shows us anyway?

Either way, she'd be smart to reveal it herself so she can cry her fake tears and try to get some sympathy out of it.

I'll be interested to see the reactions of the other housemates if Big Brother does show them the Sanctuary footage.

Well the three minutes weren't scandalous, so I think it must be more or it wouldn't really bother Cat? Unless them being in the bath together is what is so terrible?

They were scandalous enough for Lawson to destroy his relationship with his girlfriend of five years. I think not having drama in her life bothers Cat, so Cat will let Big Brother show the footage because she loves drama.

Why is she laughing? What's so funny about showing her be a home wrecker?

ALSO, that secret footage will be the same 3 minute long footage with them hugging in the spa and then 'kissing'under the covers?...which isn't even proper since to me it looks like Lawsons head is too far away for them to be kissing.

Better be NEW footage we haven't seen like a proper pash (although I'm still hoping the secret is that they did NOTHING and lawsons gf doesn't end up humiliated)

They were scandalous enough for Lawson to destroy his relationship with his girlfriend of five years. I think not having drama in her life bothers Cat, so Cat will let Big Brother show the footage because she loves drama.
Plus for all she knows, we (and his gf) have already seen all the footage and their relationship is over. So she may as well put it out there so they can be together in the house instead of hiding it from the HMs.

Actually, maybe that's why we're seeing it now? They could've talked to his gf like last year and she's like yeah fuck it, we're done anyway so I don't care what you show now.

@natalia it's do with "what really happened in the bath" so it'll be new footage

Why would she bother though? This season she could pretty much go up to the housemates and just ask who they nominated for and to "create an alliance".

An article has just been published saying that they have to decide so perhaps they both get to decide whether its shown. It also says that Lawson feels like he's self destructed his life and disappointed his family and friends.

Why would she bother though? This season she could pretty much go up to the housemates and just ask who they nominated for and to "create an alliance".
Because she will get to see what reason each person gave word for word, yes it does seem like you can just go and ask people who they nominated...... but any of the HMs could easily lie. This was she will know for sure 100% who nominated who and what for what reason.

Back