Skip to main content

Episode Day 30 (7/10/2014) Live Eviction #5

I can hear David Attenborough saying, we can tell she is an albino Zulu, by the breasts that are past her knees.
Maybe that's why he's now on channel 9 instead of 10? To capture Lisa?

Reactions: Kaz
You call that a sandy bed?
By the end of the first day of summer I have 10x more sand in my sheets than that.

See, another problem with this season for me is that we're already up to Eviction #5, pretty much a third of the way through, and yet I still feel like I'm waiting for the season to actually "start". It's already Day 30 but it still feels like it's only just begun. In reality, we're already getting so close to the halfway mark.

It's really not a good sign.

If Lisa is safe tonight, I'll be whipping out the celebratory GIFs.

I can hear David Attenborough saying, we can tell she is an albino Zulu, by the breasts that are past her knees.

I know I probably shouldn't laugh but I do :hilarious: I think I am frustrated tonight, lol

from the watermark I'm guessing that's @timmydownawell 's website.

If so, Timmy you're a gentleman and a scholar for what you're doing for the international fans <3[DOUBLEPOST=1412674623][/DOUBLEPOST]
well that shits all over the 1 hour delay in The Banana Republic....

well yeah, but my point is - it's definitely a AEDT stream

ETA: I think given the different ads it's probably NSW? I can write off metro Melbourne

I know I probably shouldn't laugh but I do :hilarious: I think I am frustrated tonight, lol

from the watermark I'm guessing that's @timmydownawell 's website.

If so, Timmy you're a gentleman and a scholar for what you're doing for the international fans <3[DOUBLEPOST=1412674623][/DOUBLEPOST]

well yeah, but my point is - it's definitely a AEDT stream

ETA: I think given the different ads it's probably NSW? I can write off metro Melbourne

I get all tingly when you talk "tech" like that :)

I honestly hope that all these people that want Lisa out are voting for cat because I think it will come down to those two.
I would rather Lisa stay until the final 4 right behind Priya, David and Leo rather than ever send a vote to Cat. She's a boring ass HM who does nothing but cry or pine for Lawson or cry while pining for Lawson. (And I'd never vote for Lisa either but Cat isn't getting a cent from me.)

Back