Skip to main content

I'm liking this years BB

I'm neutral or confused at this stage - still can't tell most of those hobbity boys apart, just Gimli and Gandalf... (beardy & magician)

I feel like I have seen 1.5 shows not a whole week and a day.
So far females are more interesting, feels like the boys are the extras.

Tonight's show was a step in the right direction. It had live components and the breakaway to highlight/recap segments didn't feel as disjointed. Even though the recaps went over some of the same footage we'd already seen, the editing was better IMO. AND.... AND! No rainbow titles that I saw! They were all red (i'd have made them orange not red to go with the set theme, but I appreiciate consistency!)

That's my positive post for the day (or week... or series we'll see ;))

But there's other things wrong with this series (live feed/updates)... which I won't expand on in this thread.

I think it's great that you like the season. I don't like being told that I should not complain about aspects that I don't like or that confuse me. I also don't like that the answer to not liking things about the show is to not watch it. I feel like the answer is to discuss it and maybe get other opinions.

I am missing so much the live updates that these housemates feel like strangers.

I don't like not understanding how the voting and evictions work. To me it's a problem when a show doesn't share the basic rules.

Also, I am missing the fun tasks that they had last year for the budget for food and the little contests that let people save someone, though maybe they will be back? I miss a housemate getting to choose who to take to the presidential suite.

Basically I miss all the sweet endearing stuff of just people enjoying the house.

I feel like you'll find most of the complaining being about the lack of content tbh.

I think I could actually "like" this season if there was more engagement and transparency (and chronology), but unfortunately it's not the case. I like the house, and I like the "twists" (more so in theory but eh), and while I more or less dislike all of the housemates, I feel like there would be more of a chance I could like them if I was being shown more of them, or at the very least more quality cuts of footage.

Tonight's show was a step in the right direction. It had live components and the breakaway to highlight/recap segments didn't feel as disjointed. Even though the recaps went over some of the same footage we'd already seen, the editing was better IMO. AND.... AND! No rainbow titles that I saw! They were all red (i'd have made them orange not red to go with the set theme, but I appreiciate consistency!)

That's my positive post for the day (or week... or series we'll see ;))

But there's other things wrong with this series (live feed/updates)... which I won't expand on in this thread.

I feel like you'll find most of the complaining being about the lack of content tbh.

I think I could actually "like" this season if there was more engagement and transparency (and chronology ), but unfortunately it's not the case. I like the house, and I like the "twists" (more so in theory but eh), and while I more or less dislike all of the housemates, I feel like there would be more of a chance I could like them if I was being shown more of them, or at the very least more quality cuts of footage.
^ Yeah, what they said.

Tonight's show was amazing! @Goon could you maybe tell Alex to keep doing what he is doing and keep with the introduction like tonight!

I think it's funny that by the end of the series there may be no money for the Winner of BB.

I understand what you are saying about the possibility of the not popular ones going first.

Just remember Alex said in a answer to one of the forum members that a twist will happen in the first few weeks. I think you should wait and see how it plays out before complaining about it.

Is the twist that Alex was just joking about not giving us live feeds so instead hes going to give us 24/7 feeds???

I liked that during tonights live show we got a lot of content from the house and only 2 stupid packages (the weekly recap and the couples analysis thing)

I like Sonia this year.

I like that this cast has a lot of strong females (some are liked by the public others not so much) and am hoping for a female winner.

Every time I come on here it's just complaining and more complaining.

If you don't like it, don't watch it. It's that plain and simple.

So back to the title of this thread.

I am really liking this years BB and think it's very entertaining, Things are so different this year. The whole Big Brother game has been turned upside down. That's a good thing.
The inside goss I would LOVE to know is why Alex and Co. aren't fighting Nine about the lack of live twiter etc. It should have been contracted that BBHQ runs the social side. Do you know anything on this @Goon ??

Last edited:
I think it's great that you like the season. I don't like being told that I should not complain about aspects that I don't like or that confuse me. I also don't like that the answer to not liking things about the show is to not watch it. I feel like the answer is to discuss it and maybe get other opinions.

I am missing so much the live updates that these housemates feel like strangers.

I don't like not understanding how the voting and evictions work. To me it's a problem when a show doesn't share the basic rules.

Also, I am missing the fun tasks that they had last year for the budget for food and the little contests that let people save someone, though maybe they will be back? I miss a housemate getting to choose who to take to the presidential suite.

Basically I miss all the sweet endearing stuff of just people enjoying the house.
Good post.

The housemates do feel like strangers at this point, which boggles my mind hearing that we're going to get 2 new housemates soon.

And agree that there haven't been many fun tasks that have allowed the housemates to bond and come out of their shells.

It's still early, but here's hoping it picks up. One word to describe it so far; disjointed.

Feeds are gone, they aren't returning.

I am upset they got rid of the live updates and would like them, but I'm not going to let that wreck the show for me.

@Tim , if I didn't like the website I wouldn't be here. I like the site but never see anyone actually saying they like watching BB. So I started a thread, I am allowed an opinion. Right ?

One word to describe it so far; disjointed.

Yes! Perfect.

It definitely feels like there are five or so different teams working on a different version of the one show and then mashing it all together.

It hasn't even happened yet.

Just wait and see what happens at the 1st Eviction. Then make your mind up.

It hasn't even happened yet.

Just wait and see what happens at the 1st Eviction. Then make your mind up.
But won't how this works effect how people decide to vote?
Will the idea be if you really like one person in a pair, you should vote to save them because you don't know what will happen?

I like the show,I love Skye but I also feel that I dont know the housemates..Dion and Jason said soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much has happened this week...what? we didnt see it

Back