Skip to main content

Housemate Promo #2 - 1/09 - Gym Junkie / Dion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, 36 year age gap is 'right age'? seriously??
I am not very fond of cougars honey... Sorry to tell you :/
Maybe she is the right age for you though?

Keep up. Madonna is infamous for dating children younger men.

hay Jordan

Uhm don't try to flirt with me.

Here is something that can sum you up

rhomel-janet.gif

I 100% like guys, sorry to break your heart. Try @Consuela .
#TeamDion[DOUBLEPOST=1409756954][/DOUBLEPOST]
Keep up Madonna is infamous for dating children younger men.

She's a cougar then?? Disgusting.
I got age restrictions on the men I date. Sorry to break your heart Madonna ;)
#TeamDion

Uhm don't try to flirt with me.

Here is something that can sum you up

rhomel-janet.gif

I 100% like guys, sorry to break your heart. Try @Consuela .
#TeamDion[DOUBLEPOST=1409756954][/DOUBLEPOST]

She's a cougar then?? Disgusting.
I got age restrictions on the men I date. Sorry to break your heart Madonna ;)
#TeamDion
MADONNA's propensity for posting gifs of sassy females should be a hint that you share something in common. ;)

When the dot on the 'i' is made like a circle it shows an artistic personality. However if the rest of the writing does not show artistic tendencies then the open dot usually indicates a sign of affectation and pretense.

http://www.ehandwritinganalysis.com/formation.html

Dots which are placed as circles or drawn as any other shape points out the immature behavior of the writer, and a deep desire to be noticed. Dots which are drawn as circles are commonly found in teenage handwritings, revealing the desire to attract attention.

http://www.sciences360.com/index.ph...t-do-your-i-dots-reveal-guide-to-i-dots-9213/

What do you reckon @Mr Stickyfingers -- I could be the Judy James of BBAU!

What do you reckon @Mr Stickyfingers -- I could be the Judy James of BBAU!

Haha! I was just thinking that, @bleachy_dude – you’re on track to make a great Judy / Diane. Well done, sir. *tips hat*

I really enjoy those segments on BOTS, and wish we had something similar here. The self-portraits that some of last year’s HMs did would have been a great opportunity for a bit of insight into their self-perceptions. I remember back in the day there was a Psych (I wanna say…Carmel?) on at times with Gretel discussing HMs – it would be great to have something like that again.

You really are super cute!

Quick sex tip:- sex is always more successful when both parties have removed their pants.

I know that. Haha! I just thought maybe something could have been slipped in since they are both wearing very loose g-string type clothes. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back