Skip to main content

Episode Day 101 (6/11/13): Grand Final (155m) discussion

Tims such a nice guy. He was so happy hearing Ben say that all the cheers made him feel he did have something to come out of the house to

For the love of Christ will you shut the fuck up about it already?! Anyone who has seen my posts know I cry at the drop of a hat. It lasted 3 seconds and was done. Seriously go have a fucking drink or something and chill out.

Mrs B can't keep up with previous posts but you Are awesome I bawled over Tim's rock stories and will be inconsolable if doesn't win ACT will be on flood alert!

OMG QUEEN

Gif-crying.gif

Bringing that EMELDA MARCOS REALNESS to 2013.

FLAW-FREE and FABULOUS.

Now if only I could have missed sputtering grumpy cat Ben. Has he buried his bald head in Sonia's cleavage yet?

10-1 Tim flips out whn he sees Tony Abbot is PM. I know he is a Labour voter, he will be super pissed.

They should have done something ala BB06 when all of them re-entered. IDK, this is just rather awkward.

How awkward for the other housemates to get such a mild reception after Ben's overwhelming one. You'd think he was the winner, and he probably would have too if he wasn't evicted. I'm glad he didn't though, I never personally felt like he should have won, because of the way people coddled him and treated him like a child all the time.

Back