Skip to main content

Episode Day 101 (6/11/13): Grand Final (155m) discussion

Good luck everyone with all of their favourites! Hope it goes out the way you wanted it. But I am team tahan all the way!!

tumblr_mjvp7uLDNu1rfduvxo1_500.gif

15 mins!!! I hope Jade fans are making use of their "unlimited text"

[*]Qld: 6:30 pm on Channel 9/WIN after 9/WIN News

According to my guide, it looks like in Qld it starts at 6.30 if you're watching Brisbane based Win, and 7.30 if you're regional (or at least that's what it says for Toowoomba).

Thankfully we pick up both in Toowoomba, so just watch it on the right one.

hey everyone....joining in the fun from America....in my jammies with milk and cookies at 3am....so excited

Please help, about an hour ago I SMS voted multiple times but I've received no notification that my texts went through. It's the first time I've voted all season. Have I actually voted, does anyone know?

There are no notifications for the final week I believe.

Will be following you guys from vegas..cant wait till someone uploads it in the morning to find out!

Please help, about an hour ago I SMS voted multiple times but I've received no notification that my texts went through. It's the first time I've voted all season. Have I actually voted, does anyone know?

I remember reading on the forum somewhere that no confirmation Texts are sent during the final few days? I didn't get one either..

What do we do after the finale anyway, sit in-front of the Official Big Brother Facebook page for another 9 months until Big Brother starts again? haha

Sober, lurking and sooooooooooo looking forward to tomorrow's 4am alarm.

Enjoy!!

i remember reading on the forum somewhere that no confirmation texts are sent during the final few days? I didn't get one either..

NO confirmations texts sent this week. CONFIRMED BY BB.

SMS/Call lines close 8:00PM AEDST Facebook closes 7:30PM AEDST

YAY..updates here please for us international fans

All the BBBAers are crouched over their laptops …in the dark…..a beer in one hand and a violet crumble in the other.

The TV is warm….the kids are distracted and the spouse is sedated. :D

Bring it OOOOooorrrrrrrrrnnnnn

Back