Skip to main content

Change in Tahan post Mikkayla

skasara

Jadaconda
I have hated Tahan for most of this series. For the same reasons as most Tahan-haters....she's very bitchy but disguises it as being 'honest', she's selfish and conceited, she picks on peoples appearances, and she has incredible double standards that make it fine for her to say nasty things about other people but as soon as anyone says anything negative about her it's not okay. Basically, she's everything that Jade isn't, she's the anti-jade.

However...Since Mikkayla has been out of the house, I think Tahan has changed for the better and I do like her a little bit more. She's more mature, she has given people more chances before judging them, she seems to be more relaxed and wanting to have fun and doesn't bitch as much.

I'm thinking that Mikkayla was Tahans biggest downfall in the house. They were the biggest personality clash of the whole series and she really brought out Tahans spiteful side. They were both as bad as each other with the bitching, but Tahans bitching about Mikkayla always seemed to be more malicious and personal which I think really made the public turn against Tahan because she was very close to being evicted a couple of times.

It's really interesting because since Mikkayla has left, Tahans popularity with the public has skyrocketed.

I have hated Tahan for most of this series. For the same reasons as most Tahan-haters....she's very bitchy but disguises it as being 'honest', she's selfish and conceited, she picks on peoples appearances, and she has incredible double standards that make it fine for her to say nasty things about other people but as soon as anyone says anything negative about her it's not okay. Basically, she's everything that Jade isn't, she's the anti-jade.

However...Since Mikkayla has been out of the house, I think Tahan has changed for the better and I do like her a little bit more. She's more mature, she has given people more chances before judging them, she seems to be more relaxed and wanting to have fun and doesn't bitch as much.

I'm thinking that Mikkayla was Tahans biggest downfall in the house. They were the biggest personality clash of the whole series and she really brought out Tahans spiteful side. They were both as bad as each other with the bitching, but Tahans bitching about Mikkayla always seemed to be more malicious and personal which I think really made the public turn against Tahan because she was very close to being evicted a couple of times.

It's really interesting because since Mikkayla has left, Tahans popularity with the public has skyrocketed.

No I think Tahan was very popular for at least a few weeks before Mikkayla was evicted. Many people could see that Mikkayla was just as bitchy as Tahan but Tahan tended to come across better because she doesn't hold grudges or get too upset. It kind of seems like she's losing popularity now though, and I think it might be because people like how she is when she has someone to provoke her.

I actually think Tahan has suffered since Mikk left. Their rivalry was good for Tahan because it let her show her fiery side. She hasn't really done much since Mikk left unfortunately.

I actually think Tahan has suffered since Mikk left. Their rivalry was good for Tahan because it let her show her fiery side. She hasn't really done much since Mikk left unfortunately.

Yep I agree with this....I miss tahans diary room rants, the shows been boring since they stopped lol

third this

Tahan is - dare i say it - a little boring since Mikk left

Yeah I actually think Mikkayla was good for Tahan in the end. People disliked Mik more than they disliked Tahan, so when she was making fun of her eating it was seen as somehow... justified in the unconscious mind of the public (which is pretty awful and sounds sort of victim blamey, but anyway). The general unlikeability of Mikkayla meant Tahan got away with it all pretty easily. If she'd picked on anyone else like that the public would have been a lot less forgiving of her nastiness IMO. Can you imagine if she'd treated Ben or Jade or someone that way?

I haven't minded Tahan the last few weeks, it hasn't had anything to do with Mikkayla for me. I guess she's just grown on me a bit. I don't love her, and some of her comments are offputting for me, but I'd rather her be there than some other housemates.

I've also liked Tahan more since Mikkayla's eviction. She's gotten more chilled and relaxed.

I also never liked Mikkayla, and she deserved Tahan's 'tyranny'. But Tahan was still a total arrogant meanie - She should've controlled herself, especially around the innocent sisters (WHO you should've mentioned - they brought the worst out of Tahan and they didn't do anything; she hated them for NO REASON) - I find it sad that a person has the heart to hate on genuinely nice people (a la, the sisters, or Ben - his haters). So sad...

The general unlikeability of Mikkayla meant Tahan got away with it all pretty easily. If she'd picked on anyone else like that the public would have been a lot less forgiving of her nastiness IMO. Can you imagine if she'd treated Ben or Jade or someone that way?

"the general unlikability of Mikkayla"....oh my god she was so unlikable. I honestly couldn't find a single redeeming feature. I get so confused when I see posts of support for Mikkayla because I'm like "wtf did you like about her? she's unlikable"

the innocent sisters (WHO you should've mentioned - they brought the worst out of Tahan and they didn't do anything; she hated them for NO REASON)

that's the one thing i couldn't stand about Tahan, her vendetta against the adorable and sweet sisters. AND her lack of compassion or empathy when she could see that the things she was doing and saying were really upsetting them....she just didn't care. she's so f'kin nasty!!!

I honestly think Tahan is very intolerant of people she dislikes and simply couldn't keep her emotions in check - when K&L and Mikkayla left, the two housemates who annoyed her the most were gone, causing less arguments which has increased her appeal (due to less bitching). Tahan's not very harmonious in general.

I've also liked Tahan more since Mikkayla's eviction. She's gotten more chilled and relaxed.

I also never liked Mikkayla, and she deserved Tahan's 'tyranny'. But Tahan was still a total arrogant meanie - She should've controlled herself, especially around the innocent sisters (WHO you should've mentioned - they brought the worst out of Tahan and they didn't do anything; she hated them for NO REASON) - I find it sad that a person has the heart to hate on genuinely nice people (a la, the sisters, or Ben - his haters). So sad...

I don't think it was hate. It was more annoyance knowing that as long as they were there, Tahan would be nominated.

Personality is not something that you can change in a month. I know Tahan is a confidence girl but her nasty & mean side makes her look ugly. I can's stand her poor choice of language & habits of making fun of other people.

Personality is not something that you can change in a month. I know Tahan is a confidence girl but her nasty & mean side makes her look ugly. I can's stand her poor choice of language & habits of making fun of other people.

You know what though, I don't see anything that came out of her that doesn't just seem fairly normal. Everyone can be mean, say things they don't mean. Unlike others, I don't think she has tried hard to play it safe, control herself. She's been herself and I think the BB environment has allowed her to grow. She's still young but when she's been mean or making fun of people, it's always generally reactionary.

In BB this season and especially in the past, you had people taking pleasure in being mean. She never did. Look at Mikayala, she had joy in being a bitch and mean. In spreading gossip and passing on things.

Ed with Jade and their whole group were consumed with bad feelings.

Tahan has never been like this. She gets in a shit mood, which we all do. She says some shit she doesn't really mean. Being defensive and she feels bad. She never dwells. That's how you know it's not a genuine mean and nasty side. She's just capable of being mean and shit in the moment. Which we all are. No matter how good you are, we all have bad moments.

Many other people in the show, hold grudges, and like being mean to others. Like to play with others, push them away, toy with them, pull strings. Tahan is not like that at all. The mean girl thing is really inaccurate.

You know what though, I don't see anything that came out of her that doesn't just seem fairly normal. Everyone can be mean, say things they don't mean. Unlike others, I don't think she has tried hard to play it safe, control herself. She's been herself and I think the BB environment has allowed her to grow. She's still young but when she's been mean or making fun of people, it's always generally reactionary.

In BB this season and especially in the past, you had people taking pleasure in being mean. She never did. Look at Mikayala, she had joy in being a bitch and mean. In spreading gossip and passing on things.

Tahan has never been like this. She gets in a shit mood, which we all do. She says some shit she doesn't really mean. Being defensive and she feels bad. She never dwells. That's how you know it's not a genuine mean and nasty side. She's just capable of being mean and shit in the moment. Which we all are. No matter how good you are, we all have bad moments.

Many other people in the show, hold grudges, and like being mean to others. Like to play with others, push them away, toy with them, pull strings. Tahan is not like that at all. The mean girl thing is really inaccurate.

As mikidiki would say, AMEN!

Yeah I have to agree, one of the main reasons I can't dislike her like others do on here is that she seems to move right on after conflict.

can someone copy paste this all over twitter or FB? or make a blog like that littleleez or whatever she called that attacks tahan in her blog?

can someone spread this now?

Many people consider Tahan as a mean & nasty person. It's useless to defence this negative personality trait of her. She laughed without embarrassment while Mikkayla & Sugar Sisters were crying on screen during the Trick screening because of her. Her empathy & sympathy level are pretty low based on my observation. You has your choice, I have mine. We just value different personality traits in life therefore; we support different HMs.

Mikkayla challenged Tahan. When she left, Tahan was left with people she wouldn't take on (Tim, Drew, any male really) and girls who just weren't challenging her personality. She did not change or mature, she just doesn't have a nemesis anymore.

Many people consider Tahan as a mean & nasty person. It's useless to defence this negative personality trait of her. She laughed without embarrassment while Mikkayla & Sugar Sisters were crying on screen during the Trick screening because of her. Her empathy & sympathy level are pretty low based on my observation. You has your choice, I have mine. We just value different personality traits in life therefore; we support different HMs.

EXACTLY!!!! She had no remorse for how horrible she made other people feel, her apologies were forced and lacked even an ounce of sincerity, and you can't compare Tahan's bitching to other housemates bitching because the things she said were so much more spiteful and malicious!!!

You know what though, I don't see anything that came out of her that doesn't just seem fairly normal. Everyone can be mean, say things they don't mean.

The mean girl thing is really inaccurate.

You think that having no remorse for making other people feel like shit is normal??? Thankfully, I don't know anybody who takes pleasure in seeing other people cry because of things they've said and done. She simply doesn't care about how she makes other people feel, the mean girl tag is completely deserved.

Back