Skip to main content

Episode Day 95 (31/10/13): 'Trick or Treat' special (90 m)

I haven't seen the show yet , but I feel sorry for her, I hope they have counsellors for her to talk to

Jade has not moved since she sat down LMAO! She has this strange smile on her face like she's possessed!

Exorcist-Gif-horror-movies-21832002-500-400.gif

She still hasn't eaten :(

So good! They should've shown more from Ed though. Jade nearly hit reality then. :p

only nice things for her treat being said by HMs refer to her looks

cousin Katie: a kid has two wiggly teeth, she's moved house with her partner

Jade's Dad and his wife. Keep your sword high (a few times). Nothing about Ed.

Tim: they're amazing! your dad's a rockstar!

Jade knows she has a lot to re-assess after seeing that footage. She tried to make out as though it was long before Ed & her were together. Tahan assured her it wasn't and Tim & Drew could not believe how he blatantly lied to their faces at the luncheon!

holy fuck!! this is huge! why didnt they show jade taking back her comment? yes saying it means damage was done, but she did nearly instantly retract it, bit harsh they cut that out

Think it was more the fact it was said and she denied it to Tahan later. The afters weren't the issues.

did they flash to Ed in the audience when they are showing all this stuff to Jade???

Tahan's boyfriend is punching WAY above his weight!

I'll say.
He's not attractive at all, and a bit of a bogan to mention his Dad losing his license. Seriously, that's nothing to be joking or bragging about. Tahan could do so much better.

Jade is getting SHAT on tonight.

Yup! Now this is classed as a bad edit ;)

Has Jade moved AT ALL since they sat down??

Um.........no

Jade is away with the fairies, would love to get some of that gear.

LMAO! "I'll have what she's having"

So good! They should've shown more from Ed though. Jade nearly hit reality then. :p

Nearly...........let's hope she really listens to what all the housemates have been warning her since she started with Ed!

oh noooo say it isn't sooooo

And it gets worse.... Read on. They have cut to a break. She is pretty upset. I think she is waaaaay naive and seriously needs to work on her self esteem and she and Ed are not going to to be anything once she gets out, but I feel for her.

Back