Skip to main content

Episode Day 87 (Wed 23/10/13) and Eviction

Feel so sorry for Tahlia. she has to watch this again.

I guess the great thing for drew is she's up for threesomes

and far out can the tim is a paedophile thread be deleted.

Seriously?!!! You think Thalia would even bother watching? It's her choice of course but why on earth would you watch this in her situation?? Surely she'd avoid it like the plague!

Feel so sorry for Tahlia. she has to watch this again.

I guess the great thing for drew is she's up

and far out can the tim is a paedophile thread be deleted.

she doesn't have to watch though does she. Home and Aways on

Seriously?!!! You think Thalia would even bother watching? It's her choice of course but why on earth would you watch this in her situation?? Surely she'd avoid it like the plague!

Yeah yeah, well if she aint watching good !
But her friends and family would be and that's so humiliating for her.

I guess its better that one of the intruders goes before Jade but I really am over Jade ... this whole Ed fixation is whackED

What was the week where they showed us the % and we all said "stop voting now xyz fans, they're a goner"? Can't remember who that was. But maybe they've learned from that now and are hoping we don't notice.

Yeah yeah, well if she aint watching good !
But her friends and family would be and that's so humiliating for her.

I still don't understand WHY they would be either? I would be busy supporting Thalia NOT wasting time on it ... but I guess that's just me ... some people are WAYYYYY too invested in the negativity that they want to keep pushing it uphill ... if people would just leave Thalia alone they'd be doing her a massive favour IMO

What was the week where they showed us the % and we all said "stop voting now xyz fans, they're a goner"? Can't remember who that was. But maybe they've learned from that now and are hoping we don't notice.

Or, Maddie may be struggling to even get a percentage point at all!

10 more minutes of twiddling thumbs and watching a show that could have been moved to GO ffs!!!

Back