Skip to main content

Final 8 - Who is your favourite housemate?

Who is your favourite housemate?

• Boog

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Drew

Votes: 18 9.1%
  • Ed

Votes: 5 2.5%
  • Jade

Votes: 24 12.1%
  • Madeline

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mikkayla

Votes: 14 7.1%
  • Tahan

Votes: 52 26.3%
  • Tim

Votes: 83 41.9%

• Total voters
So many Tahan lovers.

I hope most of youse loved Benjamin '12 (I did though).

Well I feel the soul (Ben) has now left the show but I gave Drew a vote since he makes up Drade and Drim.

Tim and Tahan by farrrrr are my favs :)

Definitely tim to win though!
I love the friendship him and tahan have as well :)

Tim for sure.....if Tim makes it to the final two and his fans don't get complacent I think he can beat anyone. I think it will be Tim vs Tahan. I have warmed to her but there is also a lot of hate for her.

Tahan is my favorite. Tim is a close second, and if he won it would be well deserved. However, Tahan had to fight a hell of a lot harder to remain (at some fault of her own, I'll admit) than Tim who has always had strong alliances so for that reason she's my #1.

Tahan had to fight a hell of a lot harder to remain.

Fight how? The only thing she fought for was her hair dryer. The girl got a dedicated feature every night. Her good looks lets her get away with selfish behavior.

Mikkayla on the other hand has been through much more hardship to get here.

Fight how? The only thing she fought for was her hair dryer. The girl got a dedicated feature every night. Her good looks lets her get away with selfish behavior.

7 evictions compared to 3.

Are you seriously saying this about someone who goes by "The Cat" because they have nine lives? Who has been up for eviction every week eligible? Who has no allegiances inside the house? I'm not saying Tahan hasn't contributed to her own hardships, but her journey has been much tougher than anyone else's.

I wouldn't say I really had a favourite any more, just a least favourite in Mikkayla. I would say Drew or Tim at the moment, but would be happy enough with most of them winning.

Poor Madeline no votes, if shes up next week we all know who’s going.

Back