Skip to main content

Tullys back??!!

[MENTION=770]Poona[/MENTION] agreed, I don't want to get myself excited.. But I am wondering why they asked her those questions, when she isn't a housemate anymore? I loved her answers though, she's very real, and knows she fucked up, but is going to try and fix it. I really think her and drew are going to try and start something on the outside, to me it look so real, unlike the jade/ed stuf.

[mention=770]poona[/mention] agreed, i don't want to get myself excited.. But i am wondering why they asked her those questions, when she isn't a housemate anymore? I loved her answers though, she's very real, and knows she fucked up, but is going to try and fix it. I really think her and drew are going to try and start something on the outside, to me it look so real, unlike the jade/ed stuf.

bingo

[MENTION=770]Poona[/MENTION] agreed, I don't want to get myself excited.. But I am wondering why they asked her those questions, when she isn't a housemate anymore? I loved her answers though, she's very real, and knows she fucked up, but is going to try and fix it. I really think her and drew are going to try and start something on the outside, to me it look so real, unlike the jade/ed stuf.

Ah, I didn't know Tully had a diary thing at the end as well. Thanks for replying to me making me check it out again I thought it was just those still currently in there.

I don't know about Drew and Tully. Guess will see. Hopefully she's does go back in and we can see something of that! As for Ed and Jade, just total spew. I'm hoping he's evicted quick smart and Jade puts a nail in that. I want more of Drade!

If Tully's reinstated as a housemate because Justynn was removed, I WILL BE PISSED.

The two matters have nothing to do with each other!

If Justynn was removed doesn't it just mean Nathan becomes the HM? business as usual. I don't see how Tully's return this week is related to anything besides a Task.

Nathan is a nicotine addict. He has left the house as well. They both have (apparently). Hence why the evictee that went the week earlier should be given the right to be reinstated. Or at least the public should be able to vote for WHO they want to return.

Nathan is a nicotine addict. He has left the house as well. They both have (apparently). Hence why the evictee that went the week earlier should be given the right to be reinstated. Or at least the public should be able to vote for WHO they want to return.

Again why can't the two females intruders stay - why does Tully get to re enter the house? (if that is what is going to happen)

I'm ignoring the rumors until we know more, Nathans nicotine addiction can be resolved with patches and Justin getting into a punch on with Ed sounds a little far fetched. I do think one of the intruders have been evicted though but it's more to do with scheduling and editing then anything else. Nothing can be live remember. In previous series they've just replaced HM's with new people rather then bring back evicted HM's.

Tully's at Dreamworld today, ie. not in lockdown, and yesterday she said that she doesn't know what's happening, so I don't think she'll be returning as a housemate. Probably just a task.

I don't think the Daily Telegraph article is enough evidence to say that Tully is back. They could have easily shared their thoughts with the outside world before she was evicted. The lack of intruders in these messages also backs up my theory...

Tully's at Dreamworld today, ie. not in lockdown, and yesterday she said that she doesn't know what's happening, so I don't think she'll be returning as a housemate. Probably just a task.

Yes but she WOULD say that. She's a social media strategist!

I don't think the Daily Telegraph article is enough evidence to say that Tully is back. They could have easily shared their thoughts with the outside world before she was evicted. The lack of intruders in these messages also backs up my theory...

In Tully's piece though she shares info she learned once on the outside though so she didn't do it while in the house, and everyone else has a pic of themselves sitting in the diary room except for her.

Yes but she WOULD say that. She's a social media strategist!

True, but still, she would be in lockdown by now, wouldn't she? I think they're supposed to be in lockdown for a week, but she's supposedly coming back on Wednesday which means she'd only be in lockdown for 2 days.

Back