Skip to main content

What is Sonia's deal?

B

Bb_13

No one is held accountable for their actions. What a load of shit!!!

What is your deal with this thread? Find an existing Sonia thread and post in there. Jeeze...

I am disappointed in Sonia tonight. Tully is a despicable human being and she deserved to be shamed.

They ran the Eviction very professionally.

You have to remember she doesn't know what Thalia has said and they are not going to publicly humiliate her.

Tully explained herself very well and it was said by friends that she is a very emotional person. She does cuddle, kiss and tell people she loves them.

Just cause you don't approve of what she did, doesn't mean that others do as well.

What has happened between Tully and Drew is between Thalia and Tully to deal with.

Get over it already.

Every second BB follower and their dog was waiting for the bombshell to be dropped [ie: Tully your GF dumped you ]

Sonia is not afraid of controversy. Remember the comments she made about Brynn Edelstein on DWTS? I think that Sonia would be a better interviewer if she was given more room to grill the evictees. I get the feeling that she's being restricted somewhat by the production team or by Channel 9's instruction. It's disappointing, but they obviously want to keep the eviction interviews a light hearted and positive event for the evictee, and avoiding the awkward questions is just part of that.

I do want to see the housemates asked a few more difficult questions, but that being said I don't want to see them "lynched" on air. They should be held responsible for their actions in the house, but it needs to be done in a respectful manner. Someone like Tully is already going to have to face abuse from the public, she doesn't need to be humiliated in her eviction interview.

They ran the Eviction very professionally.

You have to remember she doesn't know what Thalia has said and they are not going to publicly humiliate her.

Tully explained herself very well and it was said by friends that she is a very emotional person. She does cuddle, kiss and tell people she loves them.

Just cause you don't approve of what she did, doesn't mean that others do as well.

What has happened between Tully and Drew is between Thalia and Tully to deal with.

Get over it already.

Nothing to add to that, just perfect

Sonia is not afraid of controversy. Remember the comments she made about Brynn Edelstein on DWTS? I think that Sonia would be a better interviewer if she was given more room to grill the evictees. I get the feeling that she's being restricted somewhat by the production team or by Channel 9's instruction. It's disappointing, but they obviously want to keep the eviction interviews a light hearted and positive event for the evictee, and avoiding the awkward questions is just part of that.

It was disappointing that Sonia was 'gentle' with Tully, but I thought she did a good job with the interview. It would actually have been excruciating to watch Tully go through what would have been if Sonia had 'gone there'.
Anyway, she's been Evicted which most of us wanted, so ends our part in the Game so far.
And I think it's going to be rough on Tully as it is ...

Edit. And I actually liked the Tully (without editing) who was interviewed ... so go figure.

It was disappointing that Sonia was 'gentle' with Tully, but I thought she did a good job with the interview. It would actually have been excruciating to watch Tully go through what would have been if Sonia had 'gone there'.
Anyway, she's been Evicted which most of us wanted, so ends our part in the Game so far.
And I think it's going to be rough on Tully as it is ...

Edit. And I actually liked the Tully (without editing) who was interviewed ... so go figure.

Same. I also liked her on the first night before she went into the house. I feel like she is such a different person on the outside..
It didn't even seem like the same Tully

Sonia needs to borrow Gretels balls and ask the questions the whole audience want to know, not the fluff she went on with, what a fizzer, instead of being the eviction of the season it turned to crap. And, it be the only interview tully will do!

Sonia comes off like she doesn't even watch the show

It all seems too scripted - too pre-planned

honestly if you changed who hosted the show it would feel the same

It's not Sonia's call. She's not a journalist. She's a tv presenter/personality whose job is to recite her script. Besides, Sonia never does any heavy lifting. The most hard hitting questions she asks is "Do you think you were misunderstood in the house?"

It's not Sonia's call. She's not a journalist. She's a tv presenter/personality whose job is to recite her script. Besides, Sonia never does any heavy lifting. The most hard hitting questions she asks is "Do you think you were misunderstood in the house?"

I agree. She doesn't have the freedom to ask whatever she wants. I'm sure interviews would be different if she did.

Just to be clear, I'm not asking for this girls head but nor do I have any sympathy for her. Empathy yes, sympathy no.
[MENTION=34445]viewer[/MENTION] Tully should have been asked the tough questions. I don't expect Sonia to come out and tell her she had been dumped via Twitter but come on, this is a social experiment and a TV show that they signed up to. At least give me the ending!!
[MENTION=99]Goon[/MENTION] Umm this place, show and people all put themselves out there for the publics opinion. If you don't like mine that's fine but you can get the fuck over that

@kek I'm not part of the lynch mob but I do feel that people should be held accountable for there actions.

There are two things at play here: One is that there is a chance that Tahlia has thought things over and is willing to talk things out with Tully, therefore rescinding her earlier spontaneous and angry/hurt dumping. - not a great chance, but BB rightly wouldn't or shouldn't want to be involved in an internet breaking up. Two: It is possible that no matter what Sonia did or said, Tully would continue to deny the existence of her romantic relationship with Drew pending her own breaking up with Tahlia. In either case, BB would and should have no right to interject itself into that.

That said, I think her TV behavior was terrible in regard to Tahlia's feelings and from where I sit, it's possible Tully is a clever sociopath or at the very least, an unfeeling opportunist.

Last edited:
Tully actually gav one of the most interesting interviews yet and I think Sonia got the tone just right. I hate it when fans think the host should crucify HMs for their actions - at the end of the day they give up three months of their lives for our entertainment.

And from the stuff on Twitter today it's clear Tahlia still has a lot of respect for Tully - I suspect she'd like to talk to her rather than have Channel 9 break the news.

That interview was a total whitewash. BB don't want to look like they enable and promote cheating so they totally 'forgot' that Tully was supposed to even have a girlfriend hence no mention of her. Tully looked quite scared and horrified when they showed her making out with Drew at the pool. And the audience were total tools, all cheering a cheater. They should change the name to 'The Biggest Cheater'.

Back