Skip to main content

On a scale of 1 to 'Chinese Rolex' how fake...

• Thread starter InsertMystifyingUsername
  • Start date

how fake is their crying?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Such a cotton-wooled society we live in now where people are so destroyed emotionally about everything...in and out o
f BB house

i think a lot of it is generated by shock & in some cases relief ... but once the initial tears dry up it is always interesting to see who then goes away from that and is still upset ... ie Tim after Heidi left ... and needs to 'debrief' with someone else about losing that person from the house ...
I think last night Mikkayla's sobs at first were just relief from being saved from sitting there as final 2 on the bench at the end of what must be a very long day for them ... not sure if she would be genuine in missing Ben or not because she finds him so frustrating ....

Crying's also society induced. Why didn't anyone cry this much last years BB evictions, when some of them seemed closer. Tully's cry might be contageous.
I think every monday night, their body's internal clock knows, it's time to cry, and get rid of some fluid :)

Crying's also society induced. Why didn't anyone cry this much last years BB evictions, when some of them seemed closer. Tully's cry might be contageous.
I think every monday night, their body's internal clock knows, it's time to cry, and get rid of some fluid :)

Tully must be australias solution to droughts with the amount of fluid that comes out of her.
that or Drew is no good in bed :p

Must have been watching a different show? They were beside themselves...
Crying's also society induced. Why didn't anyone cry this much last years BB evictions, when some of them seemed closer
Because a lot of last year's house was full of insensitive arseholes.

- Mikkayla was crying because she thought that against Ben she was going home, and then she was shocked she didn't. Nothing to do with Ben leaving.

-Tully - well she has only one level of emotion and that's the deep ugly cry.

- The sisters I think were the only ones crying over the loss. Everyone else was shocked and then happy/relieved as they think Ben is big threat. And now they are all thinking they are in with a chance of winning.

How can you tell that? All I see is some devastated looking faces and tears, I'm not quite sure how people can think that without making massive assumptions?

How can you tell that? All I see is some devastated looking faces and tears, I'm not quite sure how people can think that without making massive assumptions?

quite easily actually, i was thinking the exact same thing as elspie when i was watching last night.
it has a lot to do with peoples personalities and the connections they make, as well as their body language and actions.

Mikkayla's initial tears on the bench with Ben were real, but they were because she though her 9th life had come by and she was going home. Still not tears for the evictee though, as she was still in shock after the announcement that Ben went over her.

Is someone able to surgically remove Tully's tear ducts? We would still have the emotion, just not the risk of Dreamworld flooding...

Did anyone else notice that Tully didn't cry that much last night in comparison to the other evictions? She must have listened to what Matt and Ed said.

Did anyone else notice that Tully didn't cry that much last night in comparison to the other evictions? She must have listened to what Matt and Ed said.

Double eviction? Crying was split.

quite easily actually, i was thinking the exact same thing as elspie when i was watching last night.
it has a lot to do with peoples personalities and the connections they make, as well as their body language and actions.
Actually for once I wasn't taking notice of body language so you could be right.

I wanted to see Tully hammering on the door like she did when Caleb left... HAHHAAHHA

maybe she did.. or maybe she was just full of glee that her & drew are safe?

Such a cotton-wooled society we live in now where people are so destroyed emotionally about everything...in and out o
f BB house

exactly. for goodness sake there is a lot worse that could happen to you! hence ben's lack of melodrama & hysteria when on the verge of being (fake) evicted. he has spoken of his tough life experiences before & how sh!t like being up for eviction or being in the halfway house is nothing compared to it hah!

Tully didn't cry as much this time because she wasn't up herself. It will back to the wailing and banging next time she is.

Back