• BB08 2008

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • BB09 2012

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • BB10 2013

Votes: 19 14.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I loved 07' for many many reasons. I liked SO many of the housemates that year.

I also remember 03' with reggie being a good year, though I don't remember much of it.

02' comes second place for me in terms of favourites, though.

I started watching in 2004. That remains my favourite, because Paul is FAB.U.LOUS.

BB05 was excellent TV. A horde of horny, single HMs unleashed into a house of love.

I liked 2004 as well because there was genuine drama that year (Paul/Merlin) and a genuinely good mix of personalities... this year is shaping up very well though especially with Caleb gone and Ed looking doomed it won't be as predictable as I thought... I think the Tully vs Tim thing has potential to get interesting... the fact Tully and Drew are gettin it on while Tully still has a gf on the outside is priceless... and if Ed goes will Jade suddenly decide she wants Drew back?

I bet the producers can't believe their luck right now... serious controversy brewing and it's GENUINE

PS I follow V8 Supercars and had no idea Tahan was David Reynolds girlfriend... I shook his hand at the Perth round this year :)

BB05 was excellent TV. A horde of horny, single HMs unleashed into a house of love.

Disagree with the reason why you liked it but it was certainly entertaining with all the dramas... Michael sexually assaulting Gianna was bloody hilarious with all the stink it caused. Kate shooting herself in the foot with one conversation (Homophobic) and Tim was awesome

2006 for me. Loved the surprises and I think it is a severely underrated season that has that dark cloud hanging over it because of the turkey slap. I think it genuinely had some good housemates in Anna, Michael, Dino, Katie, Rob, Max, Camilla, David.

2006 for me. Loved the surprises and I think it is a severely underrated season that has that dark cloud hanging over it because of the turkey slap. I think it genuinely had some good housemates in Anna, Michael, Dino, Katie, Rob, Max, Camilla, David.

Entitled to your opinion but I absolutely disagree... horrible season

I love love love the "golden era" of BBAU. 2001-2004 will forever be really special to me and I love that era of the show for many different reasons, but if I have to choose one as the best it'd definitely be 2003. Simply because of the quality of the show at its peak with absolutely fantastic casting and one of the most deserving winners any BBAU season has seen so far.

It's gotta be 04 doesn't It, it had great HM's, lots of fights but no bullying, The house just had a great vibe that year with not to much drama. Gotta say this year is pretty good though.

I voted for 2013. I am finding this year's BB to be quite intriguing and interesting. There's been some very funny moments, some very cringe-worthy moments, some interesting dynamics changes, some great strategy moments, and a little bit of anticipation and tension with some of the shows. The earlier BBs were good with some much better than others ... but I think too much alcohol in the house and too much strictness and emphasis on rules/breaking/strikes really ruined some of those seasons. I think Channel 9 made a conscious decision to not go down the path that Channel 10 took, and, as a result their version seems far more relaxed and humorous.

Definitely BB3. Was that the first year of Up Late? There was Chrissie and Dan, Reggie, Ben, Kim-Marie, Jo and Patrick...so many characters that year! So many of the other seasons (and I've watched them all) have just become a blur, but that was the peak of BB's greatness for me. Really entertaining.

Honestly I voted this series because I'm LOVING it. It's been so long since the Channel 10 years, I feel a bit rusty about a lot of it... the only two I remember vividly were 04 (because of Paul, Fitzy and Bree) and 05 (because of Vesna and Tim. And Dean's peen. And Crusty's underwear)

This year's mix is really great. If it wasn't so heavily edited, and there was more of it, it would get my vote too.

I voted 2004, it was just so much fun to watch them all having so much fun :) my favourite parts were when the housemates would dress up as a superhero team. Plus, I think it was Ashley, for once a ditzy girl made me laugh continually...

Merlin: You're a bit naive aren't you?
Ashley: What does that mean?
Merlin: It means a bit clueless...
Ashley: I LOVE that movie!

Plus of course there was Paul vs Merlin, Merlin refusing to speak after his eviction, Bree's false exit. In fact, if the most interesting housemate of the year (Bree) had beaten the most boring housemate of the year (Trevor) in the finale, the season would have been PERFECT.

Back