Skip to main content

So... Back In 2014?

Untitled-Typo

Bland
Awesome site donor
I know it is still early days but ratings are starting to show a pattern. Do you think that BBAU will be back next year?

I think it is too early to tell. Who knows next week the ratings might get even lower than they are now or possibly rise to the magic million. We just can't make that call yet. Having said that i really hope that it does return in 2014.

It has to be.

Surely it cannot be back for those 2 years and then goes off again for another 3-5 years -- and where will it air then? Channel 7?

No. They haven't treated it as the event programming it is supposed to be for the network. No Sunday show nails the lid on the coffin I reckon.

I want it back but I am sus

I doubt it will be back next year this year is so far bland and boring again too much
like BBUK alex needs to get more original and stop copying the UK version

I doubt it will be back next year this year is so far bland and boring again too much
like BBUK alex needs to get more original and stop copying the UK version

But if you read posts drom the UK (digital spy) they seem to love our version. Much more than the UK version...

I think it'll be back. And the reason it's not on Sunday nights is because they have stolen AGT from channel 7 and need to pump that out as much as they can.

I think Channel 9 has killed it to be honest. :(
Agreed. Channel 10 will jump at the chance to have it back again (and we know they will do it right) but I don't think they'll do it straight away.

I think channel 9 could have done a better job with scheduling, weekend shows etc, but overall I find it more interesting than last season. Just my opinion.

Yes, if nine dumps it 10 will pounce on it, because the numbers BB is pulling would be awesome for 10. If nine want it to be successful, they should watch BBUK

I wonder if the ratings have anything to do with channel 9's back flip on the Uncut show. They've finally realized the kid friendly playing pass the "parcel the parcel" & "hide & seek" while making Big Brother ice-creams doesn't = ratings

I wonder if the ratings have anything to do with channel 9's back flip on the Uncut show. They've finally realized the kid friendly playing pass the "parcel the parcel" & "hide & seek" while making Big Brother ice-creams doesn't = ratings
Lol. Most funniest but true statement.

Yes, if nine dumps it 10 will pounce on it, because the numbers BB is pulling would be awesome for 10. If nine want it to be successful, they should watch BBUK

All they need to do is show us the best bits and not the boring bits. One thing BBAU does which annoys me, is that they allow a good amount of airtime for boring housemates in my opion whereas BBUK will say 'f them' and show a whole highlights show of heated arguments between three people. In one Uk highliught show they basically did ten minutes of footage from 1-10pm and the 50 mins of the show left were all about one argument---- and it was a brillaint episode.

Back