Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst are the young guys with a certain Arabic country heritage, which will remain nameless before the finger pointers point.......but yeah its not a nice place for a couple housemates. Heck I have seen Spongebob get kicked in the nuts

lol my ex had 2 young girls i have seen 7 yr old girls knock spongebob on his arse dreamworld is ok in mid winter

Ok friends and lovers I am heading off to bed, thank you all again for all your laughs, all our conversations and most of all your friendship!! Will be back tomorrow without any doubts, but just wanted to thank you all again as you have made this place feel like home for me, and I can never express how appreciative I am for all of you! xoxo

Ok friends and lovers I am heading off to bed, thank you all again for all your laughs, all our conversations and most of all your friendship!! Will be back tomorrow without any doubts, but just wanted to thank you all again as you have made this place feel like home for me, and I can never express how appreciative I am for all of you! xoxo

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo mwha

Byeeeeeee my special little guy

Cheers guys

Lol... A for effort.

I need to revamp my profile now she's no longer the subject of my adoration. Suggestions?

Jake heke???

Sorry I will promise from this post forward no kiwi jokes.....

I don't know I just associate you with Layla so much it would be a tad odd not seeing you as actually Layla head.

Its like jumpy, I'm sure she's a Hotty

I've never had a head but I've always wanted Bea Smith at the press with a fag hanging out.
I'm far to inept to even figure out how to do it though.

so good to hear. she's a legend our father darling

I would Deffo hear about the good lord and take note if she was in that dress she posted a while back.

Remember I'm still a newbie and have a Ben face on, at the thought of a female Anglican priest posting on the big brother forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back