Skip to main content

Would Ben have done the same for Estelle?

A lot people here acting like dicks.

Estelle did something nice for a HM. Who cares if Ben (or anyone) would have done the same, or if Estelle did it for votes? The other HMs haven't exactly been trailblazing as far as acts of kindness are concerned, are they? Quite the opposite, especially towards Estelle.

It's good to see someone being kind for a change, maybe it'll catch on.

She gave him an Ipod to listen to for an hour. Not a kidney.

It sure beats a stab in the back.. :)

Do Ben fans actually watch this show. He rarely stops with his bitching and put downs of Estelle in particular.. Geez at least be fair minded about it.

Madonna and Kylie? How clichéd.

Anyway I'm sure Estelle is trying to placate Ben a bit to stop being nommed. And going for votes. Good on her, smart move.

Not really a smart move at all, she thinks Ben is targetting her all the time when he isn't. She needs to turn her attentions to Michael if she wants to stop being nommed all the time.

I'm so glad Ben hasn't been a cliched gay guy this season. He hasn't been bitchy, or confessed to wearing make up, or been given an ipod to listen to Madonna or Kylie - oh wait, what was I saying?!??!?

A lot people here acting like dicks.

Estelle did something nice for a HM. Who cares if Ben (or anyone) would have done the same, or if Estelle did it for votes? The other HMs haven't exactly been trailblazing as far as acts of kindness are concerned, are they? Quite the opposite, especially towards Estelle.

It's good to see someone being kind for a change, maybe it'll catch on.

I agree with you.

If I was in the house, knowing Ben is bitching about me, and that he loves Madonna so much. I would have given it to him. Like Estelle, I love doing nice thing for people. It doesn't matter if they deserve or not. Just the fact I would know, it would give him so much pleasure, I would have to do it.

Some people like Estelle are just nice, why is it so hard to understand.

Not really a smart move at all, she thinks Ben is targetting her all the time when he isn't. She needs to turn her attentions to Michael if she wants to stop being nommed all the time.

She knows Ben is not targeting her - she watched him nominate and he did not nominate her. She knows Michael nominates her - she watched him do it and was even hurt by him saying everyone hates her but she refuses to let their behaviour change who she is or make her sink to their level.

It sure beats a stab in the back.. :)

Do Ben fans actually watch this show. He rarely stops with his bitching and put downs of Estelle in particular.. Geez at least be fair minded about it.

That's what I'm talking about!!!!!
It was as good as a kidney.

Wow.. just wow! The similarities between Ben and his fans is frightening. *Braces for the aggressive onslaught of bullying comments*

It's probably why supermonster has gone MIA. It finally dawned on him how ugly you have to be inside to purport to be a fan of ben that he decided never to return to bbbau forum out of shame.

Yeah you hit the nail right on the head there Conn - well done you.

Now don't forget to sit back and smirk at yourself while you pat yourself on the back

ben needs a wake up call. theres not a good bone in the ugly bastards body

maybe just maybe Estelle thought BB may give her her songs after her being so nice,

Wouldnt invite Tom Cruise or Ben or a lot of other housemates to my house. they jump on the lounge.have even trained my daughters 4 year old twins not to jump on the lounge. not hard.

Ben's the only housemate who has spontaneously made me laugh out loud and on numerous occasions. None of the others have. I watch BB for the social dynamics and to be entertained and he delivers for the most part.
You know what's ugly? The passive/aggressive attempts at intimidation by insult some posters employ to try and subjugate and deter fans of Ben from posting their support. Nasty. Ben has my support and I hope he wins.

Back