Skip to main content

People who called Ava unattractive...

Michael Nguyen

404013_10151282419640530_195971450_n.jpg

421328_10151281365805530_601002150_n.jpg

416796_10151281365940530_1999944206_n.jpg

539268_10151210893880530_1389614528_n.jpg

Oh wow? :eek:

I always thought she was pretty. I liked that she didn't want to wear makeup all the time in the house as well, I think people were a little harsh on her but that's just my opinion.

Btw does anyone know what the neon thumb is about? I've seen it a couple times now.......

What's the point of this thread?

To say "ZOMG I TOLD YOU SHE WAS HOT!!!!!!! YOU'RE ALL STUPIDZ!!!!11!!! elevenone111"???

I still think the complete lack of personality destroys any chance she has of being atractive. She might be pretty if you didn't know she was SO dull, but even then I honestly don't think she's anything special. She might be skinny, but I don't like the shape of her face. *Shrugs.

That and the hat is stupid. And the the shoulders of that dress are just... words fail me.

To say "ZOMG I TOLD YOU SHE WAS HOT!!!!!!! YOU'RE ALL STUPIDZ!!!!11!!! elevenone111"???

I still think the complete lack of personality destroys any chance she has of being atractive. She might be pretty if you didn't know she was SO dull, but even then I honestly don't think she's anything special. She might be skinny, but I don't like the shape of her face. *Shrugs.

That and the hat is stupid. And the the shoulders of that dress are just... words fail me.

LOL thanks indego :)

Me too!

I turn 48 at midnight. I feel 20 most days... but tonight I feel 103 (tho a delivery man today told me I look like I'm in my 30s).

Plus the birthday fairy got all angry earlier and threw a hissy fit - and due to my history I don't cope well with angry outbursts, whether or not they're directed at me.

*sigh*

I love it when Internet trolls hide behind there keyboards and call people ugly.

I don't think she's ugly; I also don't think I'm a troll ... I was just expecting something showing she'd won a beauty prize, or at least some explanation of photos rather than just photos.

Does that make sense?

I don't think she's ugly; I also don't think I'm a troll ... I was just expecting something showing she'd won a beauty prize, or at least some explanation of photos rather than just photos.

Does that make sense?
No,:D but happy birthday for tomorrow! J/K! I know what you mean.

She is pretty, but the fact she looks like a Thai child bride is creepy

Me too!

I turn 48 at midnight. I feel 20 most days... but tonight I feel 103 (tho a delivery man today told me I look like I'm in my 30s).

Plus the birthday fairy got all angry earlier and threw a hissy fit - and due to my history I don't cope well with angry outbursts, whether or not they're directed at me.

*sigh*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!
And if the birthday fairy throws a hissy fit, pull the bitches wings off :D

I love it when Internet trolls hide behind there keyboards and call people ugly.
I didn’t call her ugly. I said I don’t find her attractive, and said her hat is stupid and the dress leaves me speechless with the implication that I was speechless for the bad reason.
Both are comments on MY personal tastes, not a judgment of her. The only thing I judged where the hat and the dress. But that’s only because they’re stupid.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!
And if the birthday fairy throws a hissy fit, pull the bitches wings off :D

Heh - it's a boy fairy - and he is a LOT bigger than me (and also a fair bit younger'n me) - and has now gotten to assembling my birthday pressy .. so I'll let him off.

Just this once!

Heh - it's a boy fairy - and he is a LOT bigger than me (and also a fair bit younger'n me) - and has now gotten to assembling my birthday pressy .. so I'll let him off.

Just this once!
Oooooo Tori you Cougar! ;)

Back