Skip to main content

EstAva.......is this weird.....

Oh Thing............ you have just given me reason to smile if Estelle gets evicted...... flu here and vile.... I loveeeeeeeee that thought, because no one else has had Estelle's back besides Ryan. Ava has been watching it whilst in lockdown...so I imagine she has quite a few thoughts of who and what.
It would even make me watch all, or almost all of the show Sunday.

I would assume Ava would be free from the next lot of nominations but think she may need it the following week...so might be better for Estelle get evicted that week...as no doubt if she isn't evicted this sunday she will be heavily nominated again...

I am loving the series but finding EstAva a really weird frienship :confused:
Ava seemed to have her head screwed on at first but just hanging with Estelle is a dumb move - you dont have much time to make a first impression - so unless you dont plan to stay- make friends - plural

I think she has a secret - and it might be shes gay

I am loving this!
I truly hope she is either gay or bi and same with Estelle.
This is exactly what I could have hoped for.
Whatever happens Australia has to save Estelle this Sunday because if she goes, the house will not be worth watching.
Angie needs to go - it just feels right doesn't it?
No man deserves to have Ava.
She is too beautiful to be touched by man with that perfect hourglass physique.
*melts into puddle with witch of Wizard Of Oz*

I agree that having a lesbian on might give an insight into that.

I don't think there has ever been a lesbian on BB Aus? No?

I agree that having a lesbian on might give an insight into that.

I don't think there has ever been a lesbian on BB Aus? No?

Claire (BB3) Geneva (BB5) and Sarha (BB2) were

I'm not sure which thread to put this in, but I guess it works here.....
To expose Ben and Stacey for the nasty bitches they are, how about this for an idea.
Put Ben and Stacey in the Chat Room, then call the rest of the HM's into the living room and let them watch/listen to them bitching on the big screen.
The fall out from that would really rock the house!

As could the fall out from broadcasting any 2 person discussion where the discussees think they are in private

Well personally I don't find the Estelle/Ava friendship weired at all, have none of your ever met a complete stranger & bonded immediatly? or felt like you had known each other for ages? I'm glad she has found someone she can talk to, the entire rest of the house a re bullies in varing degrees, they all bitch about Estelle behind her back & Ben sayin he wants to 'isolate' Ava from Estelle, now that I find sickening.
Hope Estelle stays Sun to get uo their noses for a bit longer, how boring will it be george/layla & jash/angie mooching all over the place Bradley being an obnoxious twerp. Gonna be pretty boring

What’s your type?
I like a blokey bloke, I don’t like anyone who’s too pretty. No frills. Is well-groomed – confident, intelligent, must be witty. If you don’t make me laugh, it’s not going to happen.

so she likes butch lesbians?
:p

As could the fall out from broadcasting any 2 person discussion where the discussees think they are in private

they're on big brother? do you really believe they have any expectation of privacy?

seriously, think before posting.

Put Ben and Stacey in the Chat Room, then call the rest of the HM's into the living room and let them watch/listen to them bitching on the big screen.
The fall out from that would really rock the house!

If you fail to comprehend this, I am worried.

Well maybe it wouldnt be so interesting then. I'm bad with names and connecting to faces. Any reference pages of the past bb hms?

Sahra
Sahra1.jpg

Claire
Claire02.jpg

Geneva
Geneva2.jpg

Could be more but the the only 3 I remember

they're on big brother? do you really believe they have any expectation of privacy?

seriously, think before posting.

They expect the viewers to be shown it, not the HM's

That's why I don't think the HM's will be shown it at all.

Back