Skip to main content

Would you watch a Big Brother Auditions show?

Are you interested in a BB audition show?

• Yes

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • No idea/maybe/other

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters

Shackles

The pen is mightier than the sword.
Akin to Idol, X-Factor and the likes...We watch potential housemates lining up, going in the room, talk, etc. Judges would say yes or no.

Would you be interested in a BB auditions format? Just wondering...

I personally wouldn't mind it.

That'd be really interesting - I think I'd only like to see a 10-25 minute segment on it though. I'd really like to see the interviews with Alex M - though I'm sure it would include the question, "And what is your StarNow account name?". I would want to see snippets of the "year eight drama games" as Tim D called them, but I'd watch it.

Not in the format you suggest. BBUK have done a couple over the years - basically HMS auditioning in the "diary room", then some sort of group session and an interview face to face with producers. Apart from the initial audition it's not as interesting as you might think.

Think it was 2008 when BB Aus did online auditions and that worked really well IMO. Obviously they completely ignored them and ended up casting models, with only 2-3 "webmates" being selected to go in as Intruders then all but one being evicted just days later. How I long for the days when that (and Kyle Sandilands) was all we had to complain about.

Back