Skip to main content

Would BBAU 2013 have been better if...?

Jade and Drew had got together after their fake marriage task? Would this years BB have been better with no Drully, no Jaded? We might have got to see Drew speak with someone other than Tully for six weeks and we might have heard Jade having a conversation about someone other than Ed.

Life is full of "ifs", nearly all of which are impossible to answer - and many of which just make a person feel bad.

I dunno. It is what it is.

If Drew didn't get involved with Tully, he would defo be one of the favourites to win. Tully messed up his chances. Wouldn't be surprised if he got evicted on wednesday

When Drew and Jade were made a couple in the first week, their popularity escalated with great speed. They would have been a power couple in that house that the relationship developed, or even if as a friendship they were very tight. Its been a shame to see how toxic Tully got between that friendship to the point that even after she had gone, they never regained the same bond they had before. I think they COULD have had Ed gone out the following week, or even the week before. They needed time, and even when.... lets keep saying WHEN... Ed goes tomorrow, I don't think the time is there for them to invest in each other again . She will be in her widow's weeds until her eviction.

What if it was planned that Ed and Jade would've been the fake couple? I would've preferred to see that.

Btw, it's weird that a blonde blue eyed girl like Jade wouldn't go for a guy like Drew. I've always imagined girls like her to be rooting for long haired, blue eyed, Dean Geyer looking men and even guys like Caleb (blonde, tanned, metro looking).

And guys like Ed would be favoured by girls like Tahan - I'm guessing it's cos she has boyfriend, but she never eyed him nor spoke about his attractiveness, not a bit (good that she's very faithful though).

Back