Skip to main content

Where Are They Now?

Yes but that would be a very intense trip. I wouldn't even put a little dog in a rowboat.

You might have to though if your town ever got flooded.

But then you would have to have a dog.

Anyway what color leash was the dog wearing?

Its me Ves, from BB:)
I had a theory that due to the success of your time in the BB house (10/10 btw), the controversy of the players who lied about their relationship status pre-BB was orchestrated so you could come in. Am I completely wrong or can you shine any light on my theory?

I had a theory that due to the success of your time in the BB house (10/10 btw), the controversy of the players who lied about their relationship status pre-BB was orchestrated so you could come in. Am I completely wrong or can you shine any light on my theory?

do you mean that the bb people knew that they had lied about their relationship status but chose not to spring it on the housemates until they were actually in the house for maximum controversy?

do you mean that the bb people knew that they had lied about their relationship status but chose not to spring it on the housemates until they were actually in the house for maximum controversy?
Yes, It would have been a ratings boost for them as well as a couple of days of publicity.

Back