Skip to main content

What music or songs are you listening to?

I can't get enough of Jack.......he is soulful perfection.
If he sounds familiar, his songs feature all over.........Grey's Anatomy, One Tree Hill, Teen Wolf, Sons of Anarchy & others.

He is very beautiful, and articulate and interesting...interview

Music lovers, do you know about the Bowie special tomorrow night?

David Bowie: The Last Five Years

ABC2, 8:30pm, Sun, 19 Feb 2017, 90 minutes
(Repeated Monday 10.45pm)
NEW SHOW

This documentary is produced and directed by Francis Whately and will focus on three major projects of Bowie's last five years including unseen footage and unreleased audio interviews.

United States, English, Documentary

Music lovers, do you know about the Bowie special tomorrow night?

David Bowie: The Last Five Years

ABC2, 8:30pm, Sun, 19 Feb 2017, 90 minutes
(Repeated Monday 10.45pm)
NEW SHOW

This documentary is produced and directed by Francis Whately and will focus on three major projects of Bowie's last five years including unseen footage and unreleased audio interviews.

United States, English, Documentary

Totally missed this :) working nights sucks ............ I sure I can catch up on it at a later date - thanks for the heads up x

Hey @Alias I posted this tune after hearing it and now, searching back - it is deleted and I have searched for hours to find this tune, just because I need to hear it - do you remember what it is called? It is like a rhyme and has answers - I know that sounds crazy! It was about belief systems and judgement - can you help me here?

I don't know Hooley. Just about all of Bob's songs have rhymes and answers! :D Maybe Hard Rain's A Gonna Fall? Precious Angel? Slow Train?

the yardies Jeff beck, jimmy page, Chris, Keith and Jim. Average players

[DOUBLEPOST=1489149048][/DOUBLEPOST]I put it up in stereo :)

There's something awesome about Beth singing Vogue in her underwear covered in glitter that I just can't describe...

Back