Skip to main content

US 2016 Presidential Election

i don't understand why you want me gone.
Because these days you only sprük strange Trump stuff which very few members here understand/agree with, and bring nothing new or of yourself.

I don't know Reddit. But - if you are finding it useful - maybe it's more suitable for the way you want to communicate?

Reactions: kxk
Because these days you only sprük strange Trump stuff which very few members here understand/agree with, and bring nothing new or of yourself.

I don't know Reddit. But - if you are finding it useful - maybe it's more suitable for the way you want to communicate?

i can't bring anything new to myself. that is the rule i have to follow on this forum. i simply must.

It depends what you want. If you want to aggravate/alienate BBB Forum members then sure, you are going about it the right way.. If you don't, then change your behaviour.

I honestly don't understand this latest media shit storm.

Trump told the Russians ISIS wants to put bombs in laptops. This is so secretive the USA has not shared it with anyone because the intelligence is from Mossad.

Everyone knows Mossad and the USA share intelligence.

There was a specific detail about the city where the plot is being hatched from.

Well, in March this year the US and the UK banned laptops from inside the cabin on flights from the Middle East because terrorists may put bombs in them. So clearly some other allies knew.

So this plot isn't secret because the banning of laptops was news all around the world.

Back to the specific of the city where it's being hatched. Surely ISIS would know that, and already know it's compromised when they found out two months ago the USA and the UK knew.

Although we're told no one knew.

Surely Russia would already assume and be aware the US and Israel share intelligence.

What would the implications be if the USA did not share information on this plot to put bombs in laptops with the Russians and it was used to down a Russia airliner. ISIS has already downed a Russian airliner with a bomb.

Secondly surely when Russia found out the US and the UK were banning laptops for fears of bombs. They put two and two together and realised there is intelligence to suggest terrorists want to put bombs in laptops.

If this is such a damaging and dangerous leak, the sort that the media says could bring down the Presidency. It's such a dangerous leak to be said by the President in a Private Meeting with the foreign minister of a world power discussing a common threat. Why is a few days latter it's now completely fine to discuss openly in the media. If it's such a damaging threat, isn't the media hoopla discussing what it was a next level breach?

It just seems such a massive beat up over nothing, but everyone pretending it's something massive. Maybe there's something I am missing, but I can't link the outrage and commotion to the actual incident.

I honestly don't understand this latest media shit storm.

Trump told the Russians ISIS wants to put bombs in laptops. This is so secretive the USA has not shared it with anyone because the intelligence is from Mossad.

Everyone knows Mossad and the USA share intelligence.

There was a specific detail about the city where the plot is being hatched from.

Well, in March this year the US and the UK banned laptops from inside the cabin on flights from the Middle East because terrorists may put bombs in them. So clearly some other allies knew.

So this plot isn't secret because the banning of laptops was news all around the world.

Back to the specific of the city where it's being hatched. Surely ISIS would know that, and already know it's compromised when they found out two months ago the USA and the UK knew.

Although we're told no one knew.

Surely Russia would already assume and be aware the US and Israel share intelligence.

What would the implications be if the USA did not share information on this plot to put bombs in laptops with the Russians and it was used to down a Russia airliner. ISIS has already downed a Russian airliner with a bomb.

Secondly surely when Russia found out the US and the UK were banning laptops for fears of bombs. They put two and two together and realised there is intelligence to suggest terrorists want to put bombs in laptops.

If this is such a damaging and dangerous leak, the sort that the media says could bring down the Presidency. It's such a dangerous leak to be said by the President in a Private Meeting with the foreign minister of a world power discussing a common threat. Why is a few days latter it's now completely fine to discuss openly in the media. If it's such a damaging threat, isn't the media hoopla discussing what it was a next level breach?

It just seems such a massive beat up over nothing, but everyone pretending it's something massive. Maybe there's something I am missing, but I can't link the outrage and commotion to the actual incident.

The media are looking for anything to take down Trump. They are salivating at being the ones to break the next Watergate type story.

But would/should Israel assume America would share Intelligence they gave them with Russia?

Trump has been fairly critical of other people handling sensitive/classified information without due care.

He seems to have no clue and no regard for correct processes so he just blurts things out - who even knows what he told them

And .... It's Russia! He's already embroiled in Russian controversy. I can see why the whole thing doesn't sit well with people...

But would/should Israel assume America would share Intelligence they gave them with Russia?

Trump has been fairly critical of other people handling sensitive/classified information without due care.

He seems to have no clue and no regard for correct processes so he just blurts things out - who even knows what he told them

And .... It's Russia! He's already embroiled in Russian controversy. I can see why the whole thing doesn't sit well with people...

But if it potentially saves lives then isn't it a good thing if Trump did tell Russia about the intelligence?

Watching Trump fumbling.....it is just like watching North Korea.
Every day some new incompetence, and nutjob act.....can't keep up, and can't say I am that interested anymore, I will just post Colbert & Sam Bee do summaries.
And wait.......he will be gone, I do not think he can continue being so bumbling and useless, all the lying and hiding in the bushes, WTF, is it a big joke he is playing?

Oh and has anyone checked what his manner of speech means psychologically ???
The limited vocab, and the repeat thing he does always.....that is really weird, he speaks like a kid in primary school, bottom of the class kid.

Trump could have revealed the threat without giving away anything about the intelligence gathering that brought the threat to light. Russia is not an ally of the United States, they would happily expose the US to risk if it advanced their own position. The fact that he revealed such information without any consultation with his own intelligence agencies, only shows he a person without even a basic understanding of the requirements and duties of his job.

Reactions: Tee
Back