Skip to main content

US 2016 Presidential Election

I can't even comprehend what that would look like let alone how well it would work out!

I can't even comprehend what that would look like let alone how well it would work out!

the world would be a happier place if everyone was like me. or like Trump. What a hero Trump is, it is a pity that the media are attacking him with those silly allegations.

the world would be a happier place if everyone was like me. or like Trump. What a hero Trump is, it is a pity that the media are attacking him with those silly allegations.

The most hero like thing trump is ever likely to do is totally lose the plot and start wearing his tightie whities on the outsidde of his suit pants.

Many people in this world have responsibilities and have to actually earn money to survive, so they may not have the time and energy and ability to be as whimsical as you Reepbot.

Reactions: kxk
The most hero like thing trump is ever likely to do is totally lose the plot and start wearing his tightie whities on the outsidde of his suit pants.

Many people in this world have responsibilities and have to actually earn money to survive, so they may not have the time and energy and ability to be as whimsical as you Reepbot.

I always thought you would be a Trump supporter, Isee.

no one can be as whimsical as me. but they can try, isee, they can try.

and are you saying that people who work are boring? that is not very nice to say.

I always thought you would be a Trump supporter, Isee.

no one can be as whimsical as me. but they can try, isee, they can try.

and are you saying that people who work are boring? that is not very nice to say.
Why on earth would you ever think I would support trump?

No people who work are not boring just simply don't have the same amount of time in their day you do to think up whimsical things, unless that is their job.

Why on earth would you ever think I would support trump?

No people who work are not boring just simply don't have the same amount of time in their day you do to think up whimsical things, unless that is their job.

from your behavior on this forum.

people can work and still be whimsical. it can happen. don't be negative. be positive like me and trump.

from your behavior on this forum.

people can work and still be whimsical. it can happen. don't be negative. be positive like me and trump.

The Living Presidents I most admire are Jimmy Carter and Barack Obama. I also believe Hillary Clinton would have made a successful President if she had been given the opportunity. I admired her more optimistic view of America.

I cannot vote in Australia as I am not a citizen but I do work in the community services sector - that is by nature of the work that I do and what I see going to make me more left leaning in my views than right.

In New Zealand where I can vote I do vote for Labour usually. I have stated on this forum in the past that people I admire in politics in New Zealand are Helen Clark, who was Prime Minister of a Labour led government, and Jacinda Adern, who is a Labour politician.

I am pro-marriage equality, pro-choice, 2nd wave feminist, and work with indigenous and culturally diverse communities.

My views have always been consistent on this forum. So what specific behaviour are you referring to?

The Living Presidents I most admire are Jimmy Carter and Barack Obama. I also believe Hillary Clinton would have made a successful President if she had been given the opportunity. I admired her more optimistic view of America.

I cannot vote in Australia as I am not a citizen but I do work in the community services sector - that is by nature of the work that I do and what I see going to make me more left leaning in my views than right.

In New Zealand where I can vote I do vote for Labour usually. I have stated on this forum in the past that people I admire in politics in New Zealand are Helen Clark, who was Prime Minister of a Labour led government, and Jacinda Adern, who is a Labour politician.

I am pro-marriage equality, pro-choice, 2nd wave feminist, and work with indigenous and culturally diverse communities.

My views have always been consistent on this forum. So what specific behaviour are you referring to?

Hillary Clinton would have made an awful President.

And i'm not going to spell out the behavior. It is obvious. and would upset the wrong people. important people.

And i'm not going to spell out the behavior. It is obvious. and would upset the wrong people. important people.
Well your Russian spies were wrong.

You shouldn't accuse if you can't support your argument. I don't know what behaviour you are referring to. So what exactly is obvious about it?

Back