Skip to main content

US 2016 Presidential Election

He'd have to start his own party as the Democrats and Republicans wouldn't be interested in him representing them. If he is indeed serious he'd only make a fool of himself though, it'd be a blow to his ego he'd be lucky to get 1% of the votes. So I'm guessing he's just talking shit for publicity's sake as usual

Yeah I guess you're right. I'm sure it will transpire to nothing come 2020 or be over pretty quickly. Classic Kanye though. Can you imagine Trump followed by Kanye as leaders of the free world? And Kim as the First Lady? Funny but horrifying.

You're right - I was confused why he was announcing it 5 years before hand. but why not, hey?

Because it's Kanye! Say no more.

You're right - I was confused why he was announcing it 5 years before hand. but why not, hey?
When it comes to self promotion logic doesn't have to necessarily come into it. :shamefully:

Yeah I guess you're right. I'm sure it will transpire to nothing come 2020 or be over pretty quickly. Classic Kanye though. Can you imagine Trump followed by Kanye as leaders of the free world? And Kim as the First Lady? Funny but horrifying.

Because it's Kanye! Say no more.

A little harsh on Kanye. He couldn't possibly be worse than that scumbag trump. Sure he would be a little out of his depth in some areas but I'm sure he wouldn't hesitate to delegate. :)

When it comes to self promotion logic doesn't have to necessarily come into it. :shamefully:

A little harsh on Kanye. He couldn't possibly be worse than that scumbag trump. Sure he would be a little out of his depth in some areas but I'm sure he wouldn't hesitate to delegate. :)

Haha it's true. Pretty sad state of affairs when Yeezus himself presents as a better candidate.

i really do truly hope that the democrats win the 2016 Presidential election, i really and truly honestly do. They seem to me to be the much better option than the republicans. I could never vote for the republicans if i ever was an american, i just could not do that i honestly swear on my life that i would always vote democrat. or maybe a minor left wing party. but mainly i would vote democrat. i would have voted democrat in the 08 and 12 elections if i was an american citizen. there is no way that i would ever vote republican i mean how could i they seem so out of touch with reality plus they always say these awful bigoted things that makes your stomach turn. plus it seems like that they do not care that much about anything, except on how to be evil. ok, maybe that was a bit of hyperbole but it does seem that way sometimes. it would just mke me smile so much to see the democrats win the 2016 presidential election, it really would. i am not sure i could handle seeing the republicans win the election. i need for the democrats to win because then the world would be a better place i think. the republicans wiinning would mean disaster. i mean the way they have acted during President Obama's time in office shows that none of them are ready to step up to such an important position. none of them seem presidential to me. they all seem very negative. always opposing things and never offering up any real solutuions. democrats never seem to be all that negative. why do the republicans always have to hate all the time? too much hate in this world and republicans are not helping it with their vitriolic behaviour and disgusting attitude. damn i really do hope the democrats win the 2016 presidental election, i really do, i mean like if i could make one wish it would be that the democrats win the 2016 presidental election. not that i think they need a wish as there is no ways that the republicans will win the election.

He's a vile racist piece of shit among many other things but that's the main one. Personally I find nothing that comes out of this pond scum's mouth amusing in the slightest.

Hilary is at least a decent human being (albeit flawed) something that has eluded trump for most, if not all, of his life.

To be perfectly honest the Republican party appeals to closet and blatant racists, it's no wonder trump is doing so well. I can't fathom any self-respecting Latino would ever vote for that filth. They've essentially destroyed their own party by humouring trump's unbridled bigotry.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

I'm actually shocked at how shit Trump has been to the Latino community when their vote was one of the major factors that got Obama through.

I'm not American and don't follow their politics all that closely but that just seemed like an unbelievably stupid move to me.

Also this isn't about the US Election but humour me for a minute...

Canada's new PM is freaking hot! Like not drop dead gorgeous but for a politician he goes alright!

Also this isn't about the US Election but humour me for a minute...

Canada's new PM is freaking hot! Like not drop dead gorgeous but for a politician he goes alright!

Gurl he is FUCK-A-BLE.

He's great for his age and the fact he has the whole french thing going on...

tumblr_nctma5JAMC1qkoec9o1_400.gif

Back