Skip to main content

US 2016 Presidential Election

Context is everything. I am sure if some just read my comments to Reepbot at times they would think I saws being harsh, but there is context to the comments. As I said I haven't liked your recent tone to kxk at times, but it has seemed like there is a backstory there, so I have stared clear of making comment. it.
The only comments I have read in here that I felt were "harsh" were kxk's posts stating all Americans are awful and her post that stated no one would care if Reepbot died, which is why I responded to them. Tbh, it makes no difference to me that you didn't like my tone.

I have used the word bully as this is the word Delcan and Reepbot has used to describe you. The most bullying behavior I have actually witnessed on here was Witty to Reepbot, yet he doesn't see it that way, so I guess opinion and point of view as a part to play. Delcan and Reepbot feel that you have bulled so who am I to say they are wrong?
While that is your experience, it's not mine. As I said earlier, the only person I have felt was bullied in the forum was Jordan, at one point he had over 10 posters mocking him and name calling. Doesn't mean I am right mind you, just means that is my experience. I don't feel I am a bully. I read that Delcan and Reepbot say I am, and if you scroll back, I never actually asked you to say they were wrong. I was merely responding to a public accusation which was levelled at me.

The point is why the hell is any of this my problem to fix? I am nobody's mommy or teacher. If anyone has problems with anyone else I am happy to support someone if they need a friend, but you people are all adults and can sort out your own problems, without drawing in a complete stranger to fix it.
Again you need to scroll back. I never made this your problem. I never asked you for support and I never asked you to fix anything. You took that role on all by yourself, you mentioned Delcan to alert her to a dysfunctional and unhealthy conversation and add her to the mess, you discussed me publicly knowing I would log in read it and react, and you were an active participant in a public conversation that encouraged sides and had all the markers that it could become a volatile situation. The real point is why did you make this your problem only to piss and moan hours later that this is not your problem?

So trala is allowed to bully, pick on, and stalk both delcan and kxk? Quote post after post of theirs and make them feel small and unwanted? I wasn't comparing the trump and trala situations, merely your reactions to both, even though anyone with two eyes can see how horrible trala is to both delcan and kxk.
Well played, well flamed and well deflected. You are really getting the hang of forum shit stirring aren't you?

Which bit?

Every bit to do with trump! And that apario person. God trump is a disgrace to the presidency. He makes me sick. I hope he gets impeached soon. I can't believe i used to support him. But i've read too much negative stuff about him over the past few days to even contemplate supporting him ever again!

Reactions: kxk
Every bit to do with trump! And that apario person. God trump is a disgrace to the presidency. He makes me sick. I hope he gets impeached soon. I can't believe i used to support him. But i've read too much negative stuff about him over the past few days to even contemplate supporting him ever again!
Oh, right.

Yes, so strmge that during the last few weeks he completely changed his personality. Unnerving really.

Oh, right.

Yes, so strmge that during the last few weeks he completely changed his personality. Unnerving really.

I hope trump gets impeached soon. he is a disgrace. he is full of hatred and bile. every move he makes shows how selfish and unkind he really is.

Reactions: kxk
People like Trump do not ever seek any sort of help unless truly forced to. They know it will involve a reduction of their ego.

People like Trump do not ever seek any sort of help unless truly forced to. They know it will involve a reduction of their ego.

that is so true. all he wants to hear is how perfect he is and how he is the greatest president of all time. but now it is clear what an awful job he is doing as president and that now his underlings are having a harder time telling him how perfect he is because he is the opposite of perfect, the complete and utter opposite.

Back