• Merv

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Tyson

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pecan

Awesome site donor
With two weeks to go, who would be your preferred winner of who's left?

For me, it's Maureen, but there's no one I would really object to either. I would prefer that it not be Barry or Merv, but worse people have won reality shows than them. Julie would probably be my second favourite now that Andrew's gone.

I'd like Freddie to win but I'd be happy with Chrissie, Joel or Maureen :)

I just hope someone wins who actually brought some entertainment to the show, but I actually quite like all the people.

Maureen, Chrissie and Joel would be the perfect top 3 for me.
The only one I don't like much is Barry.
My deal eviction order would be :
Barry, Tyson, Anna, Merv, Freddie, Julie, Joel, Chrissie, Maureen (but those last 3 are pretty much even).
Andrew would have been my 4th, ahead of Julie.

I love them all! Even the biffingly bonkers big bad Baz!

I would be happy if any of them won, but I would be ecstatic if Chrissie took it out. I got to know her a little when she lived up here, and seriously you will never find a more open, honest, kind and down to earth person.

I am not by any means suggesting she isn't flawed, but honestly what you see is what you get. She is a funny, gossipy, interesting, loyal and kind hearted person.

I really like her.

I love them all! Even the biffingly bonkers big bad Baz!

I would be happy if any of them won, but I would be ecstatic if Chrissie took it out. I got to know her a little when she lived up here, and seriously you will never find a more open, honest, kind and down to earth person.

I am not by any means suggesting she isn't flawed, but honestly what you see is what you get. She is a funny, gossipy, interesting, loyal and kind hearted person.

I really like her.

Her claire face.... her and joel and giving me flashback of her and Dan, one of the best friendships in BB history

Her claire face.... her and joel and giving me flashback of her and Dan, one of the best friendships in BB history
She seriously makes friendships like that where ever she goes.

She is the sort of person you instantly want to hug, then gossip with.

I won't lie, I can see her being a good friend

Reactions: Tee
I want Chrissie to win because she is friends with Daniel McInnes from BB03AU. Daniel is the greatest reality tv show contestant of all time. His humour, personality, journey, and humanity shone through during his time in the house. Infact you could say that Daniel is the reality tv show version of Tina Arena.

I am going to pick Joel to win, with Chrissie being in that 2nd position.

They all are great - even Anna without Tim, she is a trooper!

With that said, I also want Maureen to win - she is awesome - no one can act all the time ..... she is so cute and loving and she is just so loveable!! She said she thought she was coming to Australia. She missed out this time, but I am sure she will come spend some time here and get the Aussie love, she was looking for.

They are a great mix and it is all so hard to dislike any of them.

What a Great Show! Totally full of positivity, no real angst - they sort it out if needed - and Love is so shared.

Only thing I can fault is those eating tucker trials are on when I am prepping or eating dindins, and I then I just have to switch over to MKR, so I don't vom in my plate ..........

Big and HUGE thumbs up to this Show.

Reactions: Tee

mmmmm - Totally cuddles ..... but is it really necessary to gossip? I never really get gossip. It is like ass-u-me.

Unless the words are true, why speculate? I dunno - I have never got why people talk about something or someone, that they do not know as the truth about and send rumours around, that in the end, the person they are gossiping about has to go and sort out the shit that others spat have about them. Maybe, it is about making the person in the gossip - stronger??????? No have no Idea Why .......

Thinking about it - maybe those that gossip, should put their energy into writing a novel or even thinking about how their verbal words are impacting those, especially if not true or have proof.

Sure, it is fun to speculate and be right, if you are - in the end .... but so much damage can be done, through the made up stories that carry on through 'chinese whispers' and 'gossip' etc ............. Been there ..... Living that ..... and it is not a nice place .... #putanothersshoesonbeforetalkinggossip ;)

So, now I strike Chrissie out, I don't want her to win.

mmmmm - Totally cuddles ..... but is it really necessary to gossip? I never really get gossip. It is like ass-u-me.

Unless the words are true, why speculate? I dunno - I have never got why people talk about something or someone, that they do not know as the truth about and send rumours around, that in the end, the person they are gossiping about has to go and sort out the shit that others spat have about them. Maybe, it is about making the person in the gossip - stronger??????? No have no Idea Why .......

Thinking about it - maybe those that gossip, should put their energy into writing a novel or even thinking about how their verbal words are impacting those, especially if not true or have proof.

Sure, it is fun to speculate and be right, if you are - in the end .... but so much damage can be done, through the made up stories that carry on through 'chinese whispers' and 'gossip' etc ............. Been there ..... Living that ..... and it is not a nice place .... #putanothersshoesonbeforetalkinggossip ;)

So, now I strike Chrissie out, I don't want her to win.
I love gossiping. It would be hypocritical of me to harshly judge anyone else who also shares this flaw.

Gossip is a normal human response and given the amount of TVs shows who rely on it as their premise, it's what a lot of audiences want to see.

Gossip is in essence anything you would say about another that you would not feel comfortable saying to their face.

If you can honestly say you never partake in those sort of conversations, more power to you.

Back