Skip to main content

Travis and the Elastatron 3000

Cornflake Girl

Awesome site donor
Mean. If it was done to a female there'd be outcry. He's not someone I dig, but this is bullying and ridiculing and yeah.. Not cool.

Is this whole series meant to be a cautionary tale against bullying? Especially ironic given A Current Affair's anti-bullying story tonight, with help numbers - although not a $1.whatever a minute...

Let's bully the girl with the genetic growth condition! Let's showcase the vulnerable woman, showcased as being addicted to romance novels and living at home, developing a crush! Let's always ensure anytime Priya gets air time, that there's some sort of curry reference! Let's make the insecure guy shave his beard because 'Australia will love him" (well played Tim), then mock him and make out girls now love him! And then, to even it out, let's make fun of "the dumb jock" so we can all laugh!

Yeah.. Nah... Is this meant to be a larger social experiment? Am I missing something?

Bullying? What???

He is on Big Brother.

It was funny. Lighten up.
I guess it depends... I personally would feel arsehole if that was me given you have no idea of the audience perspective and you genuinely believe that was a true scenario? Anyone would feel really dumb when the truth was revealed unless you were ridiculously immune to public piss-takes?

Maybe I need to lighten up, but I just reckon it's the cumulative amount of taking the piss out of housemates this series, unlike others, that demonstrates desperate measures...

I'm with you on this. On a slight tangent, it's no surprise that shit like this is shown on the same network that employs Beau Ryan and shoves his mocking, condescending, stupid "comedy" down our throats each week.

I'm kinda disappointed though. I can't help but picture early 20s mean kids determining how the show pans out. Not rating well? Let's see who's disliked on our social media page and really make an arse of them! That'll get the ratings! As an aside... Anyone over the age of 25 won't win this year. They've settled on the Young, dumb and Horny crowd - that weird Aisha-Tahan character attests to that with her/his poo photos. If, say, Tim was in the house in this series with this editing, he'd already be gone. Or at least out in the next couple of weeks. I hope this changes :-/

The pranks in general are just really pointless. And can be mean.

BUT I WOULDN'T MIND SOME HOT SCREEN CAPS OF MY SEXY BAE!!! <3

Don't you think the housemates will catch on? As soon as head of house goes into the sanctuary area with another housemates, other housemates or housemate get called into the diary room for a fan chat, audition.

I think this 'prank' has helped Travis gather a few more votes his way. Once he gets out and finds out about it I don't think he'll mind, it was just classic harmless piss taking.

As for Priya and the curry references...well.. what can you do when her own husband gets asked questions at a possible eviction and one of his answers was "Butter Chicken"...mmmmmm butter chicken.....

The whole purpose of the "prank" was to give Travis some more time on air and have him flex about with no shirt. Just plain old fan service.

I have to admit, I enjoyed watching him make a twat of himself. Problem is, Sandra thought it was so funny, until the joke is on her and then it will be all tears and heartache.

Back