Skip to main content

Things That Make You Laugh

In the Sydney Mardi Gras parade this weekend, the Liberals' float will be right - er - behind the bears and leather men. :D

IBr0Ek3.gif

I told my wife I wanted a mullet, because they can be cool (I was thinking an 80s rock mullet,) and she said only autistic people think they are cool. And I thought about it, and yeah, several autistic people I have taught all had mullets. Maybe they were necromancer's, too.

I told my wife I wanted a mullet, because they can be cool (I was thinking an 80s rock mullet,) and she said only autistic people think they are cool. And I thought about it, and yeah, several autistic people I have taught all had mullets. Maybe they were necromancer's, too.
All this time I thought you were female!!!!

Mullets aren't cool.

LOL LOL - C'mon, he is not living in the real world - not popping into to get at trim @ his local barber
lol - Let a mullet be!!!!!!

Geez, I haven't had a real head job for like 3 years and have flowing locks LOL
Yeeeah. But I believe he has access to The INTERNET?????!?

(And TV. And ... other Humans...?)

Back