Skip to main content

The Voice 2024

I am a huge Guy and Adam fan.
I quite like KMH, she won me over when she did Eurovision.
I don’t really know too much about Leanne Rimes other than I loved Coyote Ugly and that she cheated on her husband 😂

Kinda funny for Kate going from writing the career advice song a few years ago… to being a judge.

it'll be a mini X Factor AU Reunion too, Adam and Guy judged together on the 2016 Season (and Isaiah Firebrace was Adam's category).

They really need a new talent pool in terms of judges/coaches/mentors for these shows. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again they need to bring more A&R/record execs back in to the fold. Not just to bring some fresh meat in to the mix but they’re the ones who can actually launch these people in to the industry.

The guy who blew them all away and got through to the top 30 without having to wait... was he even that good? I dunno. maybe it's just not my genre, but I didn't feel it was anything special.
I am pretty critical though, I'm finding most of them to be average.
They keep pushing that this is the best season ever, which is laughable. Better talent than Season One's untouchable top 4? Better than Ricki Lee or Jess Mauboy or Anthony and Casey?

Back